PDA

View Full Version : World Wrestling Alliance info

Mr. JL
08-26-2006, 01:08 AM
This is an odd question but whatever. I recently downloaded a torrent file that was from an Event called "Eastern Championship Wrestling vs. World Wrestling Alliance: Battle Of The Belts" '93. It was a good show with a bunch of reconizable names on the card.

I've just been interested in the WWA promotion in question. So far, I cannot find jack shit online about this event, nor can I find ANY information on the World Wrestling Alliance. It was just a small time indy promotion that existed in 1993, so I may be out of luck.

However, every time I research it, I get search results for that really crummy World Wrestling All-Stars promotion that ran in Europe a few years ago, which showcased Jeff Jarrett and Lex Luger wrestling in the main events.

So any help, knowledge or internet sites that you know of that could help me would be MUCH appreciated.

Xero
08-26-2006, 02:01 AM
http://worldwrestlingalliance.com/

That is the only World Wrestling Alliance site I can find, and it dates back to the 20's, so it COULD be the company, but there's really nothing on the site...

Mr. JL
08-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I actually came across this site already. For a promotion that dates back to the 1920's it really offers NOTHING in terms of its history.

Thank you anyways tho!:wave: