PDA

View Full Version : StarGate SG1 is not being renewed by 'Space'

YOUR Hero
08-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Or 'sci-fi'(?)

I never really follwed the show too closely, but it seemed pretty good. What do you guys think?

YOUR Hero
08-27-2006, 05:30 PM
10 years is a long run.

ct2k
08-27-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm glad, I like it, but meh they drew it out for far too long.

ClockShot
08-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Always was a fan of Richard Dean Anderson. The show was great. But now they have Atlantis to play with. Which is good also. But they got Battlestar Galatica to go up against.

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-27-2006, 06:29 PM
I think it is time to finish SG-1 and allow Stargate Atlantis to carry on and develop the franchise further.

I haven't seen season 9 (or 10 for that matter,) but I think with RDA leaving as a full time cast-member, season 8 was probably were they should of finished it, which they originally intended.

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Battlestar Galatica

That show kicks a serious amount of ass.

Crippla
08-27-2006, 07:03 PM
I only watched Stargate a few times but it seemed pretty good so I don't know.

ClockShot
08-27-2006, 07:14 PM
That show kicks a serious amount of ass.

Grace Park :love: :drool:

Kane Knight
08-29-2006, 11:10 AM
I think it is time to finish SG-1 and allow Stargate Atlantis to carry on and develop the franchise further.

I haven't seen season 9 (or 10 for that matter,) but I think with RDA leaving as a full time cast-member, season 8 was probably were they should of finished it, which they originally intended.

8 wasn't where they originally intended, but okay.

SGA cannot stand on its own. It's coming off a scenario that even the writers admit they fucked up on (The Wraith), and has very little going for it.

SG-1, this season, is better than its been since, like, Season 5.

By the way, the SG-1 franchise will continue, just not with Sci-Fi.

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-29-2006, 12:28 PM
8 wasn't where they originally intended, but okay.

SGA cannot stand on its own. It's coming off a scenario that even the writers admit they fucked up on (The Wraith), and has very little going for it.

SG-1, this season, is better than its been since, like, Season 5.

By the way, the SG-1 franchise will continue, just not with Sci-Fi.

I dunno, I like the Wraith. Though saying that, they could do with getting more than one guy to play the male wraith characters.

ct2k
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Yknow what sucks? The fact that Firefly was 50 million times better than SG1 and it got cancelled after one season:(

Kane Knight
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I dunno, I like the Wraith. Though saying that, they could do with getting more than one guy to play the male wraith characters.

You and about 3 other people.

While they have been made far more interesting now, even the writers admit they didn't just screw up, but screwed up BIG, and that's saying something.