PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts on wrestling at the minute.

RVDmark
09-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Ok if I was running WWE at the minute there a few things I would do. I just feel like writing them down to see if people agree.

First I would give ECW a 2 hour timeslot (if possible). Also in doing so I would give the wrestlers such as super crazy and Psichosis back to ECW. Once I had done this I would return creative control to Heyman.

Second I would speak personally to all the writers and fire all of them who think Cock jokes are funny.
All cock, rooster and arse jokes are then banned from programming except for moments when you want the crowd to groan.

RAW

If DX is going to be uncontrollable they need to A) Have more members and B) interfere with more than the Mcmahons. I would give DX another wrestler for triple H to play off and then have Michaels making the saves. I would only do this to get round the obvious cramping that Michales new found religion is putting on the DX angle.

Carlitto would be pushed slowly but strongly possibly having him go a bit crazy after Trish leaves to build his intensity. Not psycho but frustrated at her leaving.

Johnny Nitro, This guy can wrestle but his mic skills are lacking. I'm not too sure what I would do with him but I know I wouldn't have him make speaches to Mick Foley about him being IC champion when Foley has been WWE champion.

Jeff Hardy looks really credible at the minute so I would try to build on that, His fued with Nitro is going well but there's too many endings where Melina helps him (Nitro) win. It detracts from his credibility as a champion and makes him look weak. I'd have Haardy go over as IC champ and then look at building him up to a ME level.

I would Move Edge back to being face as he never looks angry enough to be a heel, It all looks too forced.

Theres more. I'll finish this in a bit.

Ben Rodrigues
09-10-2006, 09:20 AM
I don't like your ideas.

RVDmark
09-10-2006, 09:30 AM
I don't like your ideas.

Care to elaborate? I don't mind if you do / don't like it I'm just interested to know why.

St. Jimmy
09-10-2006, 09:32 AM
I don't agree with much you said, but I do want dispute that Edge should remain a heel, unless they're going to turn Cena. Face Edge and a Heel Cena would be fucking genius.

Corkscrewed
09-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Edge needs to be sarcastic Edge heel. i.e. E&C Edge. That was awesome.

Rob
09-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Give them more TV time? Yeah they will fucking rule then.

Tb1
09-10-2006, 11:51 AM
WWE Special "Raw Is Edge"

hb2k
09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
I think ECW having a second hour would actually be a huge mistake in the making.

Kane Knight
09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
I'll be honest. I didn't read your ideas.

Mr. JL
09-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Honestly, I think they should shove Carlito into the main event scene ASAP. He's Royal Rumble winner material this year I believe.