PDA

View Full Version : *yawn* Possible spoilers for Unforgiven

KingofOldSchool
09-13-2006, 06:51 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Unless plans change, John Cena is scheduled to defeat Edge and win the belt back at Unforgiven. In a way, WWE isn't really hiding the result as they are advertising Cena vs. Edge main events at all RAW house shows through mid-October.

The sentiment seems to be that Trish Stratus will win the title from Lita at Unforgiven to have a "happy ending." What happens with the WWE Women's Championship after that is currently unknown.

Skippord
09-13-2006, 06:54 PM
I'd like for Trish to give me a Happy Ending

St. Jimmy
09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
I'd like for Trish to give me a Happy Ending

DAMN YOU SKIPPORD! :foc:

Schoenauer
09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Why can't we have Cena AWAY from the WWE championship? I don't care if he has a movie coming out, it's going to suck balls, and I don't mean Mahoney.

Goulet
09-13-2006, 07:26 PM
The crowd will lose it... I'm gonna be there chucking garbage with the rest of them

Volare
09-13-2006, 07:33 PM
for the love of god here we go again with no one being able to beat cena...i wonder who they're gonna push next for the title

#1-norm-fan
09-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Cena waiting for Unforgiven to take the title in Edge's hometown...

Don't know how it would work but this has potential for an insane ending.

Kane Knight
09-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Why can't we have Cena AWAY from the WWE championship? I don't care if he has a movie coming out, it's going to suck balls, and I don't mean Mahoney.

Why can't he suck both?

.44 Magdalene
09-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I'd like for Trish to give me a happy en-OH FUDGEMS

Crippla
09-13-2006, 08:18 PM
I told you they would put the belt back on Cena at Unforgiven. Fucking WWE. This basically buries Edge and pushes him back from the title scene I bet.

#1-norm-fan
09-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Come on Carlito-Cena feud... PLEASE!!!

Volare
09-13-2006, 08:26 PM
I can see it now...the spinning Apple Belt

Kane Knight
09-13-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd like for Trish to give me a happy en-OH FUDGEMS

Get there before Skippy. He's not legal, and she could go to jail...

Volare
09-13-2006, 08:29 PM
nah I don't think Skippy would care...he's not like the kid that told the cops about his teacher doing things to him.

JTB31
09-13-2006, 08:30 PM
If they are going to put the title back on Cena they are going to have to turn him heel because Cena will never be cheered aslong as he is wwe champ.Sure he still gets boos now but nothing compared to the amount of Boos he would get if he was champion.

Maybe Lita will blame Edge for not helping her defeat Trish and she will cost him the wwe championship.

Caged Heat18
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
What heel can possibly feud with Cena? I don't hate Cena as much as most, but even I don't want to see him with the title again.

Kane Knight
09-13-2006, 08:34 PM
nah I don't think Skippy would care...he's not like the kid that told the cops about his teacher doing things to him.

Like he could resist bragging if he naild Trish.

Volare
09-13-2006, 08:35 PM
What heel can possibly feud with Cena? I don't hate Cena as much as most, but even I don't want to see him with the title again.

Let Cena get squashed by Orton, then he will know how much of a tool he is.

Caged Heat18
09-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Let Cena get squashed by Orton, then he will know how much of a tool he is.

Tool vs. Tool?

Skippord
09-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Tool vs. Tool?
Maynard would pwn them both

Kane Knight
09-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Tool vs. Tool?

Tool on a pole match.

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Cena winning is just retarded. Fuck the WWE if they do this. Cena sucks balls as Champion, we get it, the WWE thinks he's the Second Coming, let's move on.

The only way I'll be able to stand seeing Cena win, is if Chris Benoit costs Edge the match, and then justifies it by saying he beat Edge in TLC 3, and Edge if a fuckhead for not acknowledging it. Cena would probably then beat Randy Orton in a feud no one cares about, and Carlito probably simmers in the mid-card like Shelton Benjamin back when.

God the WWE are fucking idiots.

.44 Magdalene
09-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Hell in A Perfectly Circular Cell match.

Shadow
09-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Logic and WWE obviouslly don't speak to one another.

Volare
09-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't think Logic is in the WWE's Dictionary

FourFifty
09-14-2006, 03:39 AM
I can see it now...the spinning Apple Belt

I can see it now... My own grave, and the blood from my wrists filling it.

Volare
09-14-2006, 04:19 AM
Carlito making fun of Cena would be gold

Destor
09-14-2006, 04:27 AM
I don't know about this whole Cena SD! situation. There's a lot to look at. On one hand you've got Batista, who is supposed to be Smackdowns' major face. Yet let's face it, he's lost steam. And I and the WWE both feel he's lost star a great deal of his power. But I really cant blame him for it though. He comes back from an Injury and his big return match is gone. So then Kennedy gets in because of the injured Sexual Chocolate. So thus the match has little build up and hardly any heat. Then goes into a stale build for SS with King Booker.

Booker T is quite a wrestler, and I think the man got a long deserved belt. However, I don't think he can carry Batista well enough. At least not enough to get him over to his old standards. Hence why the talk about Fit Finlay getting into a feud with Batista. Due of course to the incredible work he did with Bobby Lashley. This is a smart move, as he's easily the number two heel in WWE. Also the appearance of Thedore long on Raw helped sell the storyline.

Smackdown as a whole has lost a lot in a years span. People leaving, injuries, ECW, and untimely death has riddled Smackdown like Swiss cheese. Also the wellness program has taken its toll.

So to whom do you pass the ball? Who is your face? Rey Mysterio? I don't think so, not until the monkey gets off his back. Benoit? He certainly can be, but I think everyone is tired of seeing Booker/Benoit matches. Bobby Lashely, I mean yeah he could be a pick. Though I hope they'll take it slow with Mr. Lashley and build him up a little longer before giving him a shot at the belt. Matt Hardy? Uh no way in hell would that happen. So someone needs to emerge.

Heading into this ppv, Edge lost in a six man tag. My wrestling sense made me tingle. In that when one wrestler loses the right before the ppv, he tends to win at the ppv. Of course the way it's built up, Cena has to win. Cena is going into a fight Edge has never lost, in Edge's town, and Cena has never been in this match before. That to me spells victory for Cena.

The fact that his movie is coming makes me think he'll get the win as well. I mean you want to put your movie star on the 'A' show. Though do you spoil Edge's undefeated streak to someone that still gets boos as a face? In WWE sense sure why the hell not? Though again to me it looks like it's going to be HHH vs. Edge at Wrestlemania. Which of course means one of two things. Edge has to win at some point, or Cena has to turn heel. Though how about on the Smackdown side... I could see their main event being Cena vs. Batista.

Let's look at the the fact that, HHH is face now. HHH isn't going to be the second fiddle face. Everyone knows DX is a tool to get HHH over as a face. Like previously I mentioned, I see him and Edge going at it for the strap at Wrestlemania. HHH mainevents wrestlemania and he needs a strong heel. Edge is the strongest heel WWE has to offer, it only makes sense that these two will lock up.

So lets say that Cena stays who does he fued with? Well he'll be turning heel because of reason I've already mentioned. So that leaves him to fued with Jeff Hardy, HBK, Kane, and Carlito. Unless they really want Jeff in the mainevent, I don't see that happening. Jeff Hardy will eventually go back to tag team action. I think they are trying to establish a return of tagteam competition, and once its brought up the Hardy boyz will be back. Carlito could be a fued he could go in with. It would make some sort of sense as Carlito is feuding with Orton, wether thats for going to last past this PPV, we shall have to see. Then there's Kane and what purpose would there be for him to feud with Kane. Cena gets enough boos as it is. Kane was all of forgotten untill they needed him to put Umaga over and look somewhat credible. HBk on the other hand isn't a bad choice, I mean the matches wouldn't be terrible. The programs would help solidify his heel run, but eventually HBK has to have that surgery.

Conclusion of my rant: SD! needs Cena. With the move to the CW they need something to make people check it out, and the female Cena audience will follow. But regardless of how much sense it makes to put Cena on SD! they have booked this angle for Cena to win. He's not going anywhere, and thats a damn shame.

D Mac
09-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Yep they are advertising Cena vs Edge for the belt at a house show I'm going to Oct. 1st.