PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Theory, Change This Event In Wrestling History - Week 1 - Stone Cold Quits WWE

Mister Sinister
09-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Well, some of you may know me as the idiot, or ingenious idiot, who came up with the concept to Rate The Wrestler, the concept that nearly went strong for 200 Days, which sparked spin-offs, of Rate The Tag Team, Evaluate The Wrestler...Even Rate The Poster...among others...

Anyways, here is my latest concept, and Thanks to the brillant Destor for vouching for the Idea...I honestly don't know how it will go...But it will give people here, an chance to see how they would of done thing in the position of power...

Then The Following Week, we will go to another event in history, that you could possibly try to change or keep, as well as an Poll where people can vote on whoever best case Scenrio.

WWE - June 2002 - Stone Cold Steve Austin Quits The WWE

Currently we are heading into the King Of The Ring PPV (Which Sadly was the last one) and you are gearing up for the PPV

So Far, In The King Of The Ring Tournament, You Have Rob Van Dam/X-Pac, Chris Jericho/Val Venis (Oh God, I know what is coming now from one of you), Brock Lesnar/Booker T and Test/Hardcore Holly still in the Tournament...

As Well, You have the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, The Hurricane who is getting letters about a mystery stalker...

The Undertaker is your Champion, now while at this point, it will be up to you, who goes against him...

However the main thing to spark this is, Eddie Guerrero has been set up for a fued with Stone Cold Steve Austin, it's been going for weeks, when out of nowhere, Steve Austin deceides to Quit The World Wrestling Federation...How will this be fixed.. All Theses Questions are up to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Info - Champions

WWE Undisputed Champion - The Undertaker (Heel)
Intercontinetal Champion - Rob Van Dam (Face)
European Champion - William Regal (Heel)
Hardcore Champion - Whoever, There was so many
Tag Team Champions - The Un-Americans (Christian/Lance Storm) (Heel)
Cruiserweight Champion - The Huricane (Face)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jcmoorehead
09-22-2006, 07:03 AM
It's a tricky one and I can't actually remember the gimmicks and who was the upper card or whatever around the time. Ok first of all the KOTR. Ok I'd have RVD and Jericho go over and face each other in the semis. Jericho and Venis can put on a solid match not so sure about RVD and X-Pac. I'd have Jericho beat RVD in the Semi and go through to the final. On the other side of the bracket i'd have Brock go over Booker T and Test go over Holly. Brock would then go over Test and face Jericho in the final. Jericho would win this, I know at this point they were going to push Brock to the moon, but I believe Jericho would be better suited for the KOTR Title.

Undertaker i'm not so sure about, like I said I can't remember who was around at the time so i'm not sure who to put him against. If anyone could remind me of it then i'll try to figure out something. Either way i'd have Undertaker win the match but be decimated after the match by Brock Lesner. Lesner is pissed at losing to Jericho and still wants the title shot. This would set up a program with Lesner and Taker leading up to the next PPV.

That would set up Lesner to beat Taker and then go on to face Jericho at Summerslam where Jericho wins. I know i'm not giving Lesner a good run with the title but I'd prefer Jericho with the title.

The situation with Guerrero and Austin I don't have a clue how to resolve. As I said I can't really remember the roster at this moment in time so it's too difficult to really do anything. Needless to say i'd have him cut a few promo's on Austin on the show. Austin walking out really does fuck it up i'd have him change direction completely say that he's no long interested in fighting Austin and instead wants a shot at winning gold. Not really a quite storyline but have Guerrero/Regal European Title match on the PPV with a match like that we don't really need a storyline.

Probably the shittiest thing you'll ever read but I have it a shot. Great idea for a topic.

Mister Sinister
09-22-2006, 10:46 PM
This is just my view on what I would of done...

In the First King Of The Ring matchup, I would of had X-Pac go over RVD...yes I know that is shitty to do, however it could be a way to put RVD over...During the course of the match...RVD is in control, going for the Five Star Frog Splash, when the nWo jumps in to help out X-Pac, RVD fights them all off, however falls victim to an Sweet Chin Music at the hands of Michaels.....

Slowly going into the Pay Per View, I set the stage, begins an war with the nWo....making it a point, He wants a part of Shawn Michaels (Who still hasn't wrestled his first match back yet) He is booked going into the King Of The Ring, to face...The Big Show, as X-Pac is in the Tournament itself.

In the other Raw KOTR Match - Brock Lesnar goes over Booker T

Venis goes over Jericho when Edge who is still rising to be a top Babyface after beating Kurt Angle....After Jericho injured him in the first round of the Tournament...Edge returns, costing Jericho the match, setting up an Edge versus Jericho fued (Back when Edge was still awesome as a Face)

Test goes over Holly as quickly as possible...Because it's Hardcore Holly

Setting up going into the Pay Per View in the KOTR Tournament

X-Pac versus Val Venis
Brock Lesnar vesus Test

Meanwhile, The Hurricane continues to get his letters, when out of nowhere the stalker is revealed, as his former WCW Tag Team Partner Shannon Moore...Who lashes out at Helms, beating him senseless, and ripping off the mask...telling him, That he has forgotten who he is...Not an Superhero, but an Member of an Former Boy Band, setting up an clash of former Tag Team Partners, Shannon Moore & The Hurricane to battle for the Cruiserweight Championship...

Eddie Guerrero is fuming after his war began with Stone Cold Steve Austin leaving the WWE....When The Rock returns to play the Savior of the Company, Eddie lashes out at the Rock, challenging him for the KOTR PPV...Talking about how, he already ran the Top star in this promotion to quit, And He'll do the same with the Rock and send him back to Hollywood

Meanwhile....I continue Hulk versus Angle as it went...

And meanwhile, A Returning Chris Benoit who is sided alongside Eddie Guerrero...is furious that this time the following year, he was in an WWE Title Match...and gave away an Year of his career, deserves another chance at the WWE Championship....The Undertaker comes out...taking about how you have to earn respect and Title Shots...and says Benoit can have a chance to earn it, by challenging him in a non-title match, inwhich Benoit wins, by reversing an Chokeslam into an Roll-Up with the ropes...earning him an Title Match going into the King Of The Ring

Setting Up The Final Card
wwE Championship: Chris Benoit versus The Undertaker
Edge versus Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam versus The Big Show (nWo)
Kurt Angle versus Hulk Hogan
Eddie Guerrero versus The Rock
KOTR Tournament Matches
Semi Finals - X-Pac versus Val Venis
Semi Finals - Test versus Lesnar...

Results to that PPV coming up later.