PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

BCWWF
09-23-2006, 04:20 AM
This has got to be one of the best, if not the best, current series on TV. Agree?

Downunder
09-23-2006, 04:54 AM
I've seen season 1 and about half of season 2, and missed the rest 'cause I was busy. Really going to have to download the rest.

Bloody good show :y:

El Vaquero de Infierno
09-23-2006, 12:14 PM
I saw the first two episodes of Season 1, but I'm now at halls and I don't get any of the digital channels so I haven't seen any more. I liked what I saw though. Hopefully they will put it on the normal channels soon.

PapaGeorgio
09-23-2006, 12:44 PM
I swear I'm one of the only people who isn't crazy over this show. It's a decent show, but I don't see why it is THE show of the moment. I saw most of season 1 last year when my roommate watched it. Also saw a newer episode this summer, which was a lot better but still. Plus it bothered me that Aquaman could break box office records. I was arguing with all my friends who watch the show how it simply would not make that much money.

Blitz
09-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, it's damn good.

BCWWF
09-23-2006, 05:24 PM
I really hope that they don't take it off HBO, because then the subtle nudity and realistic dialogue would have to go.

For those who don't know what the show is, it is about Vince Chase, who has made it big as an actor, so he moved to Hollywood with an entourage of three friends from home (New York). It is basically a bunch of guys living the lives that is heaven for most guys.

Mr. Nerfect
09-24-2006, 09:40 PM
I swear I'm one of the only people who isn't crazy over this show. It's a decent show, but I don't see why it is THE show of the moment. I saw most of season 1 last year when my roommate watched it. Also saw a newer episode this summer, which was a lot better but still. Plus it bothered me that Aquaman could break box office records. I was arguing with all my friends who watch the show how it simply would not make that much money.

I agree. Not a bad show by any means, quite good actually, but I don't think it's great. The best parts about it are the random hot chicks in every episode.

Scrubs is by far my favourite TV show, at the moment.