PDA

View Full Version : Possible Spoilers for Raw off WWE.com

Team Sheep
09-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has been seen wandering around Ford Arena – the site of tonight’s RAW.

What is so surprising about Bischoff’s presence is that he hasn’t been involved with WWE since he was fired last December by Mr. McMahon. So why is Bischoff showing up now? Perhaps, it’s because the WWE Chairman and Shane McMahon are out of commission from the beating they suffered at Unforgiven; with no GM on RAW to take control while the McMahons recover, there’s an opening for someone to take over. Is Bischoff trying to move back into WWE while the McMahons are recovering? If so, how does Jonathan Coachman feel about this?

Hopefully this question will be answered on RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Could be a decent Raw.

Team Sheep
09-25-2006, 04:52 PM
As much as I'd love to see Bischoff back on TV, it just seems pointless to move him straight back as GM again.

Blitz
09-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Might wanna re-edit the title so as not to be a spoiler.

Shadow
Wow...that firing sure was effective wasn't it?

Xero
There are ads that say that something big will happen in the first ten minutes because the McMahons are out. This is obviously it.

Caged Heat18
09-25-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't mind seeing him back, as I liked his run as GM for Raw the first time. Plus, he and coach were aligned during his tenure, so coach can keep his job.

Maybe to this could be the start of the rumored NWO/DX angle, with Bischoff bringing in the NWO to stop DX after DX messes around with him for a few weeks.

Team Sheep
09-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Might wanna re-edit the title so as not to be a spoiler.

It's an add, not a spoiler.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-25-2006, 05:19 PM
I changed it to a spoiler.

Not your fault, as it's iffy since it's on WWE.com, but I know a decent amount of people would rather be surprised by it.

darkpower
09-25-2006, 05:52 PM
I don't think that Bishoff will be a heel GM again. It wouldn't make too much sense to have him help the very people that "fired him" (which may mean that the WWE may actually go for that. They don't have too much logic, anyway).

But I would like to see Bishoff be a face for a change. Maybe to offshoot the McMahon stuff.

Jeritron
09-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Vince heard TNA hired Angle and got primetime so he called up Bischoff and signed him to a personality contract on Raw before TNA could hire him as their new president.
Just kidding... but maybe I dont sound THAT crazy.

Corkscrewed
09-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Bischoff will be the new manager of the Wolfpack, as Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and X-Pac return to save HHH and HBK from a six on two beatdown.

Bischoff will give everyone a stunner to cap off the now-six-on-six affair. :shifty:

TerranRich
09-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has been seen wandering around Ford Arena
Maybe he's just homeless? :(

loopydate
09-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Bischoff will be the new manager of the Wolfpack, as Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and X-Pac return to save HHH and HBK from a six on two beatdown.

Bischoff will give everyone a stunner to cap off the now-six-on-six affair. :shifty:

Pssh. That's terrible booking! Who on earth would believe that one person of fairly average size could clear out an entire ring's worth of wrestlers? I just can't imagine a worker could possibly get over doing something that ridiculous.