PDA

View Full Version : ECW on Sci-Fi Oct. 3rd

Kalyx triaD
10-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Overstepping Extreme Boundaries

The last ECW on Sci Fi was extreme as it gets. Bodies being busted open. An Extreme Cat Fight. An extremely hot Vixen whose boyfriend has trouble keeping tabs on her. But instead of rivalries finding a resolution, only more questions were raised.

Last week on ECW on Sci Fi, it was impossible to see Sandman without also seeing Matt Striker. In last week's main event, Striker crashed Sandman’s contest with Big Show to steal the challenger's equalizer - the Singapore cane. As a result of Striker's interference, the ECW World Champion was again victorious, proving his dominance in the hardcore realm.

This week on ECW on Sci Fi, Sandman will team with fellow ECW Original Sabu to battle the Extreme Giant and none other than the man who assisted the ECW Champion last week, Matt Striker. With Big Show in his corner this week, will Striker be able to avoid his rival, Sandman? What level of extreme will the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal Maniac bring to his large foe, Big Show? What will happen this week between the teacher and the rebel? Can the ECW Originals stop the World's Largest Athlete, the ECW World Champion?

In arguably the grisliest contest in ECW on Sci Fi history, an exhausted Rob Van Dam was able to cover the bloody Hardcore Holly for the victory in an Extreme Rules Match. Does this mean the end of the rivalry or is the war still only in its beginning stages?

Also, Francine and Ariel tried to settle their differences in an Extreme Rules Cat Fight, but there was hardly a resolution as Kevin Thorn and Balls Mahoney couldn't help but get involved. Will the tension between these four Extremists build? Will Balls take a step toward discovering how to kill what’s already dead, or is there a dark future in the cards for the pair of Originals?

This past ECW on Sci Fi also marked another episode between Mike Knox, Kelly Kelly and CM Punk. Kelly was caught admiring CM Punk again, which led to a staredown between Knox and Punk. CM Punk has been one of the most dominating, fastest-rising Extremists in ECW. And if anyone has noticed, it’s Kelly. Has Knox bitten off more than he can chew this time?

Find out what develops in all of these rivalries and more on ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT.

Pepsi Man
10-03-2006, 10:10 PM
lmao @ Holly already being turned face.

Kalyx triaD
10-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Holly/Heyman/Test Skit
-Bob asks for another shot at RVD, Hey refuses.
-Bob threatens Heyman, only to get a chairshot on his wound from Test.
-Test faces RVD tonight, Extreme Rules.

Sabu/Sandman vs. Big Show/Striker
-Striker's tight colors are wild.
-Nice leg work from Sabu.
-Sandman executes a Hurricanrana from top turnbuckle.

Kelly Kelly/Trinity Extreme Poker Promo
-Kelly Kelly reveals her breast, nipples covered with Ace Cards.
-Nice to see trinity.

Kevin Thorn w/Ariel vs. Tommy Dreamer
-Dreamer has a hacked version of Man in the Box lol
-Thorn uses walking stick to steal a win.

The Marine Promo
-"John wanted to do all of his own stunts."
-Greatest movie ever.

Maria(?!?) Extreme Poker Promo
-What is she doing here?
-She does her dumb bitch thing. Meh.

CM Punk vs. Danny Doring
-I typed in the card of the match and so-help-me I looked back at the TV and the match was already over.
-Kelly Kelly tries to award Punk with a strip tease. Knox comes out and warns Punk to stay away from Kelly. Knox doesn't like that.
-Knox runs up on Punk but backs down. See ya next week.

Ashley/Krystal Extreme Poker Promo
Some kind of set-up for a future rivalry is given. Meh. SmackDown! meh at that.

RVD vs Test
-Rob misses his Spin Kick to Barricade move. Ouch.
-Rolling Thunder on Test laying on the steel steps! Nice!
-Test brings out ALOT of chairs.
-Test hits a... Test Daminator...
-Test EATS a chair throw from Van Dam.
-After playing with Holly Bump from last week, Sunset Flip powerbomb through a table; RVD to Test.
-Heyman comes ringside, enforcers in tow.
-Enforcers attack RVD.
-Now RVD EATS a thrown chair! Chair actually opens on impact.
-RVD misses a Rolling thunder, Test puts chair in his place. Ouch.
-Test executes flying elbow drop (forgot he did that) with chair in hand on RVD, who already had a chair on him. It's exactly how I said it. Wow.
-RVD sets up a 5-Star thru a table, Big Show pushes him off turnbuckle on table. Test picks up the win with a TKO.

Kalyx triaD
10-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Bad bumps tend to make you a face, I guess.

TerranRich
10-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Everybody in ECW has a hacked version of their non-Slashtones theme. Ever hear Ball Mahoney's? Rip-off of "Balls" by AC/DC

Kalyx triaD
10-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Balls got off pretty good, though. I could atleast sing the damn thing over the music.

Sandman was fucked.

Pepsi Man
10-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Everybody in ECW has a hacked version of their non-Slashtones theme. Ever hear Ball Mahoney's? Rip-off of "Balls" by AC/DC
Mahoney's is the one they did the best job on, in my opinion.

CM Punk
10-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Anyone know what Kelly Kelly's song is ?

McLegend
10-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Good Match

Kalyx triaD
10-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Anyone know what Kelly Kelly's song is ?

I think it was another Diva's theme.

Pepsi Man
10-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I think it was another Diva's theme.
I think it's like a real song, because I've heard it outside of pro wrestling.

Destor
10-04-2006, 02:55 AM
Wow, 12 posts...

Mr. Aristocrat
10-04-2006, 02:59 AM
It was a real solid show. Much better than last weeks snore fest. I mean Holly's injury was gross and all, but the match lacked and the rest of the show was terrible.

Hey quick question, has Tommy Dreamer won a single match on Sci-Fi? I seriously can't think of one.

Destor
10-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Hey quick question, has Tommy Dreamer won a single match? I seriously can't think of two.

TerranRich
10-04-2006, 10:11 AM
I think it's like a real song, because I've heard it outside of pro wrestling.
Is it still "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls?

Pepsi Man
10-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Is it still "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls?
I think so.

Innovator
10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
It was a real solid show. Much better than last weeks snore fest. I mean Holly's injury was gross and all, but the match lacked and the rest of the show was terrible.

Hey quick question, has Tommy Dreamer won a single match on Sci-Fi? I seriously can't think of one.Did Dreamer ever win in ECW?

McLegend
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
He beat King and eventually beat Raven.

Also I am starting to think Joey J and Destor are the same person.

Destor
10-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Did Dreamer ever win in ECW?Well he is a former ECW champion...

Destor
10-04-2006, 04:30 PM
He beat King and eventually beat Raven.

Also I am starting to think Joey J and Destor are the same person.I wish I could take credit for Joey J. The shit he comes up with I never could. J isn't a sock, he's the real deal.