PDA

View Full Version : Since when did shoot mean bad mouth?

BigDaddyCool
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I thought it was suppose to be the wrestler unscripted real feelings, not just them bad mouthing other wrestlers/WWE/internet/whatever. Real feeling aren't always negative, and I'm starting to get the feeling that these so called shoot interview are infact scripted and works.

Pepsi Man
10-04-2006, 12:35 PM
BDC brings up a good point. Like last year on Byte this, when Bubba Ray Dudley was asked to "shoot" on Eric Bischoff, and he said he was a "sweetheart". Not that that's significant, just the first example that popped into my mind.

BigDaddyCool
10-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Now I know that bad news is easier to sell than good news. Hell nobody really cares if all the workers are getting along, but the moment someone freaks out, that is the biggest story for the week. Anyhow, yeah!!!!!!!!

Xero
10-04-2006, 02:25 PM
BDC brings up a good point. Like last year on Byte this, when Bubba Ray Dudley was asked to "shoot" on Eric Bischoff, and he said he was a "sweetheart". Not that that's significant, just the first example that popped into my mind.
Yeah, because anything that comes from WWE is a 100% shoot.

But I understand where BDC is coming from. Really, it's the negative shit that gets them the money on the shoots, so obviously they're going to take shots, whether it's true or not.

And just because something is a "shoot" anywhere doesn't mean it's "real".

St. Jimmy
10-04-2006, 02:28 PM
When I hear about a "shoot" I do hope it's someone talking shit about someone people genuinly care about, washed up hacks who never really made it to the top of the mountain bitching about the ones who did is pretty fucking priceless.

Xero
10-04-2006, 02:29 PM
And just because something is a "shoot" anywhere doesn't mean it's "real".
That should be true, not real.