PDA

View Full Version : Lord Alfred Hayes

Xero
10-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Is it just me or was Lord Alfred Hayes a really horrible announcer? The guy was okay when he wasn't announcing or interviewing I guess, but get him in there and he seemed very unsure of himself and awkward.

WrestleMania 2 was really hard to watch with him on camera, he didn't seem to know what he was doing. And I saw an MSG Classic with him just now and he was basically the same way.

So yeah, was he a really bad announcer or what?

Mr. JL
10-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, I just finished watched Wrestlemania I and he was doing the interviews and hyping up the up-coming match, and looked awkward and very unconfident.

I didn't mind him as a play-by-play announcer, but like you said, he sure does not seem to like the camera being focused solely on himself.

mrslackalack
10-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I just finished watched Wrestlemania I and he was doing the interviews and hyping up the up-coming match, and looked awkward and very unconfident.

I didn't mind him as a play-by-play announcer, but like you said, he sure does not seem to like the camera being focused solely on himself.

Yeah lol at WM 1 when Hayes was talking Johnny V and Beefcake had walked by him and Johnny V yelled at Hayes wake up!