PDA

View Full Version : Woah. Umaga jobs at house show.

KingofOldSchool
10-09-2006, 08:50 AM
7) Kane pinned Umaga (w/ Armando Allejandro Estrada) at 4:27 with the chokeslam after Umaga accidentally hit an interfering Armando over the head with a steel chair, with Kane then kicking the chair into Umaga's face
- Umaga's first pinfall loss, even on the house show circuit. The crowd chanted "You got beat" as a dazed Umaga dragged his unconscious manager backstage after the match. credit: wrestling observer

So is this a send off in a way for Kane? He is the first guy to pin Umaga (albeit at a house) before he loses the Loser Leaves Raw match.

McLegend
10-09-2006, 08:58 AM
I sure as hell hope this is a send off for Kane.

Crippla
10-09-2006, 09:07 AM
As far as WWE is concerned, it didn't happen on TV so it didn't happen at all.

Impact!
10-09-2006, 09:10 AM
tbh I hope that's just a preview for the Loser Leaves RAW match.

Crippla
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Spoiler......

Apparently the reason for this 'Loser Leaves Raw Match is that Kane is gonna take some time off but it is unknown how long. I don't know though, I'd like to see Kane on a different brand when he returns tbh. They need to find something new for him.

Kane Knight
10-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Kane's one of the people who least needs a change.

Also, source that shit.

ron the dial
10-09-2006, 09:51 AM
I'd like to see Kane lose the "Loser Leaves RAW" match, and take some time off. If Kane is put into feuds like this one with Umaga, then I'm all for bringing him back. If Kane gets put back into angles like the Fake Kane one, then keep him off of my TV. It all comes down to whether WWE wants to use him properly or not, which I guess is what it always comes down to.

Crippla
10-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Kane's one of the people who least needs a change.

Also, source that shit.
I'm not talking about his character.All I meant was they haven't had much to do with him on Raw for a while now besides this fued with Umaga and they could probably find more programs and shit for him. And BTW I read it on PWInsider.com last week. I can't find it now but it said that there were a lot of reports of it and everything but it hasn't been confirmed.

KingofOldSchool
10-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Yeah I saw the same story a day or two after Raw last week.

Ben Rodrigues
10-09-2006, 10:32 AM
I'd like to see Kane lose the "Loser Leaves RAW" match, and take some time off. If Kane is put into feuds like this one with Umaga, then I'm all for bringing him back. If Kane gets put back into angles like the Fake Kane one, then keep him off of my TV. It all comes down to whether WWE wants to use him properly or not, which I guess is what it always comes down to.

Am I the only one who thought the Fake Kane angle had the potential to be pretty good if booked properly?

Destor
10-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Yes.

ron the dial
10-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Yes.
And another yes just to make sure that you realize that you were the only one who thought this.

Kane Knight
10-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm not talking about his character.All I meant was they haven't had much to do with him on Raw for a while now besides this fued with Umaga and they could probably find more programs and shit for him. And BTW I read it on PWInsider.com last week. I can't find it now but it said that there were a lot of reports of it and everything but it hasn't been confirmed.

Just do us all a favor and source it.

I wasn't talking about his character either. A move to ECW seems stupid, and he's ill fit for the environment IMO, and I don't think Smackdown's roster would do good with him either. Sure, he could dominate the cruisers, and get a good feud out of a couple of people, but all we'd really see is hsi liver explode or something.

Afterlife
10-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Am I the only one who thought the Fake Kane angle had the potential to be pretty good if booked properly?

I'll offer up a "no", so it's even.

I thought it was gonna be fun. Kane did a few great promos, talking about who the Pseudo-Kane was, about knowing him and, for the first time that I know, seemed legitimately scared. He was putting this guy over as a bigger monster than he could ever be, and it could have been huge for the guy. Instead, the flopped it half-way thru, and threw Umaga at him. Total bust.

Jeritron
10-10-2006, 04:59 AM
I wonder if his 6+ month leave is gonna result in a new Kane when he returns

Jaton
10-10-2006, 08:38 AM

:wave:

Y2Jeremy
10-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Fake Kane was booked wrong from the beginning. I hope that Kane comes back on a rampage and dominates until his retirement.