10-11-2006, 01:35 AM
He made a sex tape with Chyna.

Macho Man did the rap album.

D Mac
10-11-2006, 01:39 AM
+ He's a faggot.

FaceOfDeath
10-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Oh yeah. I do remember the sex tape. How hillarious!

FaceOfDeath
10-11-2006, 01:46 AM
X-Pac does suck a lot of cock!

Pepsi Man
10-11-2006, 02:47 AM
X-Pac also promoted an energy drink.

Afterlife
10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
All of whgich are acts uncommon in a swamp rat.

Mister Sinister
10-12-2006, 07:04 PM
He made a sex tape with Chyna.

Macho Man did the rap album.

Come on Hogan, Be A Man!!!

Sorry, I will not mention on the sex tape, I recently regained my vision after seeing it two years ago...

Pimples on Asses...God damn, I went blind again.

Xero
10-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Google Image Search: Chyna+XPac

:eek: :mad: :wtf: :nono: :eek: :| :(

Crippla
10-12-2006, 08:04 PM
+ He's a faggot.
That's kind of implied by making a sex tape with someone who has a penis.

Crippla
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM
;)

Xero
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
That's kind of implied by making a sex tape with someone who has a penis.
The "Chyna's Clit's a Dick" ship sailed a few months ago.

Crippla
10-13-2006, 03:36 PM
LOL. Not that it matters.

Dorkchop
10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
I found this:

00:16 — Chyna flexes her huge right thigh while wearing lingerie, telling X-Pac it's his last chance to choose her current white outfit or the black one. X-Pac chooses black. I choose to get some TUMS.

01:30 — Scenes from a bus on a vacation to Hong Kong. Clearly, this has been directed by the same man who did the Pam and Tommy Lee video. Include a bunch of inane shit, because no one's gonna spend $30 for a 6-minute tape.

02:00 — X-Pac looks at the shaking camera and says, "Yo, check it out, I'm the craziest mother fucker you'll ever meet in your entire life." No shit, man. Not only did you have sex with Chyna, you documented it.

02:09 — Standing in Tiananmen Square, X-Pac looks at a picture of Mao and says, "For everyone back home ... Chairman Mao, I got two words for ya: Suck it!" I got two words for that scene: broken rib (after I fell off my chair).

03:15 — Good god almighty! It's Chyna in a black dominatrix outfit, smoking a cigarette and fashioning a whipping belt. X-Pac says she's "sexier than a mother fucker." Mother fuckers must look like men.

08:30 — Close-up shot of Chyna and X-Pac kissing. I proceed to download every e-mail attachment I've ever gotten, in the hopes of finding a virus that will shut down my computer.

10:33 — Sex time. If Howard Cosell were alive today, he'd exclaim, "Down goes Chyna! Down goes Chyna! Down goes Chyna!"

15:35 — X-Pac reciprocates, and I wonder if he enjoys the way Triple H tastes.

[Fast forward ... fast forward ... my god, FAST FORWARD!]

26:25 — Chyna's high-heeled feet are wrapped around X-Pac's head. My arms are wrapped around my eyes.

29:53 — Back to touristy stuff, X-Pac stands before the Great Wall and says, "The hills are alive with the sounds of music." Doesn't sing it. Says it. Damn, another broken rib.

31:00 — X-Pac again walking the streets of China. Relevant to nothing. Apparently, there is a plot development here. Is Hulk Hogan gonna crash through a fish market?

31:35 — We now know that Chyna's penis is pierced. I make sure nothing is in the way between me and my toilet.

32:49 — X-Pac goes for a late-night snack, Chyna moans, and I again hit fast forward.

36:31 — Chyna puts Paris Hilton to shame with her oral skills. X-Pac says she/he's, "so fucking incredibly gorgeous." That she is. For a man.

37:15 — Chyna has pimples on her ass. You don't want to know how I'm aware of this.

[Fast forward ... fast forward ... my god, FAST FORWARD!]

43:20 — Chyna watches her mirrored image being pleasured from behind. X-Pac is holding a camera slightly smaller than one to be used at the Super Bowl. Looks like it weighs 140 pounds, and god knows why the shoulder strap is still affixed.

46:35 — Woman, if you're gonna shave, then shave! What's up with the 5 o'clock shadow?

51:20 — X-Pac's new finishing move is The Back Door Body Slam. I take another swig of beer, hoping not to puke it up.

55:40 — X-Pac's done. I can't describe it. I enjoy my readership and really hope you come back.

55:51 — X-Pac, again before the Great Wall, says, "I guess I've had as much of China as I can handle." You and me both, brother.

56:49 — Video ends.

56:50 — I delete file from my computer. Go straight to the shower.