PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's TNA Impact...

PullMyFinger
10-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Did anyone see it?

Honestly, I was very impressed with tonight's episode...it was excellent all around I thought. If they can produce more shows like that, my respect for them will increase.

McLegend
10-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah this show was excellent. Also the Kurt Angle interview wasn't nearly as anti-WWE has we thought it would be. The interview was intense and it was well done IMO.

Seriously though all around great Impact tonight. I even enjoyed Chris Sabin tonight.

Dorkchop
10-13-2006, 12:08 AM
It was good.

I just didn't like how Joe pretty much dominated Christian for the majority of their "match".

There was practically no Jarrett so it was more enjoyable.

I just think they need 30 more minutes for Impact.

Lock Jaw
10-13-2006, 12:35 AM
It was a great showing in my opinion...

My only question is... Was that the old Hardy Boyz theme that was playing during the Bobby Roode segment? :wtf:

BatistaBombed!
10-13-2006, 12:38 AM
the only way tna could get better is if they had batista

i mean seriously no one could kick out of the BATISTABOMB there

DAVES GONNA KILL YOU

Mr. Aristocrat
10-13-2006, 01:36 AM
I wish I got a BatistaBOMB!

BOMB
Me
Batista!
<---

Better Than You
10-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Tonights show was easily the best iMPACT! to date. If this is the beggining of a trend I think I'm going to like TNA.

Schoenauer
10-13-2006, 02:48 AM
the only way tna could get better is if they had batista

i mean seriously no one could kick out of the BATISTABOMB there

DAVES GONNA KILL YOU
Please god, yes. Seeing Batista cry like a baby at ECW was great, I'd love to see how the TNA crowd reacts to him. Seriously though, I missed this, so I'll be sure to watch Saturday.

Londoner
10-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the info, what matches were there just so I know i'm not watching a repeat?(can't figure out what day they show new ones on and they repeat the show quite a lot)

KingofOldSchool
10-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Please god, yes. Seeing Batista cry like a baby at ECW was great, I'd love to see how the TNA crowd reacts to him. Seriously though, I missed this, so I'll be sure to watch Saturday.

They'd be chanting "BA-TIS-TA! BA-TIS-TA"

Don't kid yourself, TNA fans would hop on whoever came in.

They'd give Barry fucking Horowitz a Stone Cold pop if he debuted for them.

PullMyFinger
10-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the info, what matches were there just so I know i'm not watching a repeat?(can't figure out what day they show new ones on and they repeat the show quite a lot)
Christian vs. Samoa Joe ladder street match
X Division 8 man tag.
Hoyt and Truth vs. Diamonds in the Rough

Stickman
10-13-2006, 12:55 PM
I actually flipped back and forth to TNA and it was decent. However, the Kurt interview sucked and offered no insight.

Better Than You
10-14-2006, 03:01 PM
I actually flipped back and forth to TNA and it was decent. However, the Kurt interview sucked and offered no insight.I know, TNA hyped it all night and there was no "shooting"to it. It was either total kayfabe or something we had already heard beofre. Pretty lame really. But I did enjoy the ladder for the title. I've never seen anyone do an angle like that. Have a ladder match for the title, with out the champion in it, that was basically for no.1 contendership. Pretty cool.