PDA

View Full Version : SvR 2006 GM Mode Walkthrough

El Fangel
10-18-2006, 10:42 PM
I know this may be old, and I may have done something like this before, but I was requested to do it by somebody, and I decided to make a walkthrough.

Step - 1 The first thing to do is start a season, and to make sure you win, get the best you can. Take HHH, and wait for your opponent, if they take Undertaker start over, If you can get both HHH and Taker, sign them both to 1 year deals. next take if you can 4 or 6 out of the following list, and sign them to 6 month deals.

Kane
Edge
Chris J
Chris B
Batista
Angle
Orton
Bret Hart
Christian

These are your mid-carders.

Step - 2 Now to set everything up, first things first, start a HHH and Taker Feud, have a specialty match every 3 matches they have, if they are too hurt(above half) use the promo to keep them feuding.

heres the tricky part, pick two wrestlers (preferably the 3 and 4 highest pop) out of the above list and have them feud, next pick another two (5 and 6 highest pop) have them feud (both for a week) and then take the two heels , and two faces, and make them teams, have them feud until maybe week 10, then have each team feud with each other. Maybe over a title. now when this feud is over with take one of these four, and have him feud with HHH, and take another have him feud with taker, (also make sure he wins more often then not to increase pop).

Step - 3 Next choose 4 more people, do the same as in step 2, slowly pushing everyone up the pop ladder. Once everyone is 75+ have feuds keep them going until week 12-13, throw in a specialty match every 3-4 normal matches, and have people who are feuding tag with and against each other it will raise pop and make the feud better.

Step - 4 gaining the edge, when you have most of your wrestlers 75+, two weeks before a PPV hype it both times, during each night, then at the PPV have a title main event in a ladder match. preferably have this Main event feud at 12 weeks, next have a tag team title match, preferably a specialty with 4 people who are in feuds that have lasted 7+ weeks, next have an Inter, or US title match with two people who have feuded for 8+ weeks.

Have the rest specialty matches. and try to have 2-3 week feuds in there.

After the PPV you should be anywheres from 500k to 1.5 Million fans ahead of your opponent. Keep this up for every PPV if you can and you should easily win.