PDA

View Full Version : BOOTS

CSL
10-19-2006, 10:04 AM
<font color=white>I need some boots by November 21st. I've checked out Stagecoach (http://www.wrestlingboots.com) and Pro Wrestling Boots (http://www.prowrestlingboots.com) but nothing really appeals so I was wondering if ANYONE knows of somewhere else that I can get boots from? Something in the UK would be fucking great but it doesn't really matter</font>

Jaton
10-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Your sig is way too big.

BigDaddyCool
10-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Plus in your sig you quote Kane Knight, don't quote Kane Knight.

CSL
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
I NEEEEDDDDDD BOOOOOOOOTTSSSSSSS

Destor
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
As Steve Corino would say: HIGHSPOTS!!

CSL
10-19-2006, 10:38 PM
<font color=white>Nah, they have like one pair and they're way small and I don't have the time to get some custom.

Thanks for actually answering though :D </font>

BrunoSmartmrktino
10-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Go with stagecoach. It's what all the WWE/TNA guys use for a reason.

They take a little longer to get, but you're feet will thank you after just a few matches.

Dave Youell
10-20-2006, 06:05 AM
If you are in the UK be very careful when ordering stuff over £100 from the US, cos of the way they ship it, you get hit with an import tax, which was a bitch, the boots I got were really good, but more than I wanted to pay.

What are you after? I've got 3 pairs of boot now, one 'Classic' pair, plain black shiny leather and 2 pairs of training boots (short legged).

I prefer to wrestle in the training boots with kick pads over them, because it's cheaper, more comfortable and you can if you get board you can always change the kick pads.

You can get training boots in the UK easy, I got my ones from Ebay, but it's all down to what you want I guess.

Out of interest, who is training you? Where are you based? Only asked cos we may have some mutual friends in the biz

CSL
10-20-2006, 09:13 AM
<font color=white>I think, for now anyway, I'm gonna have to go with training boots and kickpads. I really shoulda been ordering 2 months ago. I've known since then when I'm going in so it's my own fault really.

I'm based in Wolverhampton, the fed is called LWL (http://www.lwleague.tk) and the guy that runs it does most of the training (Matt Stark). The guys that get the most work however and you might know of are Kade Callous, Johnny 'The Body' Costello and Mad Dogg Maxx. They go all over just about.</font>

Dave Youell
10-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I've heard of Johhny Costello

And met Mad Dogg Maxx at a show in Swindon last years, seemed like a nice guy. Must admit i've never heard of LWL, heck didn't even know that there was much wrestling going on in Birmingham at all to be honest.

I did a show in handsworth years ago, infront of an almighty crowd of 30 people against Mark Belton.

How many shows do they run? Is it just around the Birmingham area?

CSL
10-20-2006, 09:31 AM
<font color=white>Yeah, Mad Dogg's cool. Johnny as well. I believe he set up the Tracey Smothers session.

It's only a monthly thing but they don't lose money or anything. And yeah, it's only in Wolverhampton, same venue for each show. We get I'd say 50/60 people per show so it's cool.</font>

Dave Youell
10-20-2006, 09:52 AM
<font color=white>Yeah, Mad Dogg's cool. Johnny as well. I believe he set up the Tracey Smothers session.

It's only a monthly thing but they don't lose money or anything. And yeah, it's only in Wolverhampton, same venue for each show. We get I'd say 50/60 people per show so it's cool.</font>
Well once you get started and you've done a few shows, send me some tapes and i'll pass them onto some promotions down south

CSL
10-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Well once you get started and you've done a few shows, send me some tapes and i'll pass them onto some promotions down south

<font color=white>I'd appreciate that man. Cheers.</font>

Afterlife
10-20-2006, 11:38 AM
....Isn't this technically Q&A?

Avenger
10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
^^^ shut up Afterlife

www.mlsports.co.uk is a good bet CSL. Good luck man.

Afterlife
10-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Hahahahaha, Just asking. :lol:

Avenger
10-21-2006, 08:17 AM
lol