PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Christian quotes

Dorkchop
10-19-2006, 11:21 AM
I was trying to find the quote where Christian first called someone a dorkchop and found a whole list of funny quotes. I still remember practically all of these.

I wish there were clips of these. We can only hope for an Edge dvd where they have a lot of E & C memories.

There's nothing we'd like better than to come down there and carve us a couple of dorkchops

It must reek of awesomeness having the fightingest tag team champions out here, doesn't it JR?"-

http://www.teamcanadaonline.ca/strategy/ToBeSortedByRob/encquotes.htm

Londoner
10-19-2006, 11:33 AM
There's a thread about E&C quotes somehwere on this board i'm sure. My favourite quote that i can remember was at fully loaded 2000 before their tag title match with APA, christian goes:

"I don't know why everybody makes such a big deal about the JFK assassination because if kennedy would have spent 5 more mins in Dallas he would've comitted suicide anyway' ...LOL

Something like that anyway, that's not exactly the way he said it, made me laugh so hard.

Caged Heat18
10-19-2006, 11:55 AM
I always loved the segment at Judgement Day 2001 i believe. Kurt Angle was about to have a 2/3 falls match with Benoit, and the third fall would be a ladder match. Kurt went to Edge and Christian for help. I don't remember which one said what, but I know one of them was like "Falling off sucks", and the other was like "If you are going to fall off, make sure you fall of with your medals."

Fox
10-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Christian: ...plus we're WAY better drinkers than the Acolytes!

Edge: Totally! Barkeep! How about a drink with those little umbrellas in them?

Vastardikai
10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Wasn't the E/C doing the Kazoo theme on Youtube at one point?

Tb1
10-19-2006, 07:21 PM
"Cake rocks the body that rocks the party." -Christian on cake

LOL

AdrianM
10-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Edge: "X-pac, just because you hung around with the cool people, that doesn't make you cool."

Christian: "Yeah, 1999 called X-pac, they want their year back."

:rofl:

El Fangel
10-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Favorite Edge Quote: Whats sadder then the WWE title around Cenas waist, yeah thats right, Lord Stanleys Cup in North Carolina

Christian: Creep Little Bastard?

Fignuts
10-20-2006, 01:29 AM
"You know what a like about my boots?"
"What?"
"They say Edge on them." -Edge on his boots.

lol

Londoner
10-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Edge: "X-pac, just because you hung around with the cool people, that doesn't make you cool."

Christian: "Yeah, 1999 called X-pac, they want their year back."

Never heard that one.

loopydate
10-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Yep. He's The Game, all right. If the game's "Pin The Tail On The Two-Faced Reekazoid!"

addy2hotty
10-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Listen, you go take care of Triple H. Kick the snot out of his never ending nose, come back here, and we'll all have cake! - Edge to Kurt Angle

On the one hand, I have a shot at the Intercontinental Championship - on the other hand, no one's gonna see it, because once they hear your music hit, they're gonna totally change the channel! That song is BRUTAL! Did you actually pay someone to sing that? - Edge on X-Factor's Music

(To Christian playing Benoits music on a Kazoo) Chris Benoit is here and he's really mad. Chris Benoit is here and he's really angry. This is Benoit's song. Who can prove me wrong?

E & C, I dream of those days.

My favourite moment with them was when Foley told them they would be challenged by Kane & Undetaker for the tag titles after talking to them as friends. Their reactions were awesomeness.

Nervous Ferret
10-21-2006, 02:35 AM
SODAS RULE

Corkscrewed
10-21-2006, 10:34 AM
"We don't do illegal interference. We do run-in's." :lol:

#BROKEN Hasney
10-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Man, the quotes when they were fighting during the KOTR was awesome.

What is this? The Already Advanced in the King of the Ring Club?

Edge:Listen, for the last time, I'm really sorry I pushed you down after we lost our match last week, but what are you doing hitting me with one of my moves?

Christian:First of all, you didn't push me down...I tripped! And secondly, what did you, uh, invent the spear or something? When did that become YOUR move?

Edge: Oh man, I'm so psyched we may face each other in the finals of the King of the Ring!"

Christian: Yeah! Me too, but I guess ah, you might have an easier time getting there considering you [don't] have to face someone that's seven feet tall and five hundred pounds, do ya? But I guess I don't have anything to worry about considering I have the inventor of the spear in my corner, do I?

Edge: What DO you have to worry about, BUDDY? You're one half of the greatest tag team the WWF has ever seen

Christian: Well then I guess everything's...okay, isn't it?

Edge: I guess so

Christian: Hey, what's this? Oh I'm sorry, what is this, the 'only guys that advanced to the semifinals of the King of the Ring club,' huh? Is that what this is?