PDA

View Full Version : Cut a Promo

D Mac
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Pick any poster here on TPWW and cut a promo challenging them to a match. If you have been challenged then respond (if you can) with a promo of your own.

Vastardikai
10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
For those of ya'll who don't know who I am, I am Vastardikai. I am considered the quiet one of the TPWW boards, when I'm not allegedly running around as Powered Toast Man.

For the few years I've been here, I've seen one name running roughshod over this place. His name? Kane Knight. KK, you are the king/queen around here, but some things have to change. I am gonna issue a challenge for a match. Not just any match mind you. There has to be some major stipulations to this one. You see, TPWW's quietest poster versus TPWW's loudest. If you win, I'll make 2000 posts over the next moth. However, when I beat you, you have to stay away from this board for 30 days! You heard me, KK, 30 days without Kane Knight on TPWW.

What do you say to my challenge, huh champ? I'm eagerly awaiting all 35 of your replies...

Schoenauer
10-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Some of you may not know who I am. Some here have recognized my hit or miss posts. Some of you might think I'm a major dick, and that's ok because I am one. I'm Schoenauer, a guy who's working his ass off to get some decent reputation around these parts, and I can say the rep I'm getting is deserving. However, I have seen one man who makes posts that are so pathetic, it amazes me that he even has any rep at all!

Canadian Crippla, you have made some of the worst posts I've ever seen, worse than my glass ceiling question from eons ago! Anytime I post a question, I do my damndest to make sure that it's a decent question, proof read, and thought out to every last minute detail since then! So I challenge you! One hard working man versus the kid next door who can't get any! If you win, I'll put "Schoenauer sucks wang" as my personal text, but if I can beat you, you will have to put "TP-Dub's biggest noobtard" in your personal text. Come on CC, get your ass over here and respond!

.44 Magdalene
10-29-2006, 10:24 PM
The Critic, you are one sexy beast. Let's go get some Burger King.

That is all.

Destor
10-29-2006, 10:59 PM
I like cheese.

-Destor

Skippord
10-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Destor likes cheese...if by cheese you mean semen

-Skippord

Destor
10-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Skippord has often confused Destor with a mirror.

-Destor

El Fangel
10-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Im going to cut one at random. So how about Canadian Crippla because I have an idea.

Whoa Schoenauer, Hold it. I am Fallen Angel. I have something to say before anything happens.

I have been watching this Crippla for quite sometime. and I have to say behind it all, he has some skill. Now I know you may not like some things he has said, or somethings he has done, but for now I think that at the next PPV (insert name here) *waits for crowd* We have us, a little fun, I want to put my fellow Canadian out of business, you want him to admit he's a n00b. Well we can't have exactly what we want can we, so here's what I think....

Cripplas Music Hits (Why can't we be friends, like on the simpsons) and he comes decked out in TNA plastic.

hey guys, no need to be hatin', Since you both want me, fine, at (insert ppv name) You can have me, in a triple threat rep ladder match.

and If you win Schoenauer I will put that as my name, but If I win you put CC's Bitches as your names and rep me every chance you get.

I say agreed

Schoenauer says whatever.

Ends with me saying

"I was cast from heaven, Im going to hell, and you CC are coming with me"

WWE Copyright

Commercial Break

Fox
10-29-2006, 11:27 PM
"Hashewah, godo ah takeedo an fuki nui compato asasio!"

("GIVE ME GOLD OR I WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU!")

"Antewah, yoshodo as fanta wayo, en tra vajo de la coco, Kane Knight!"

("BUT EVEN WITH GOLD I WILL STILL CRUSH THAT BASTARD, KANE KNIGHT!")

"Fo soko as ke do do, jillarodo en turaja bei loiu canta futo!"

("I WILL HAVE MY VICTORY! I WILL CRUSH HIM AND MAKE HIM MY WIFE!")

"Asahhhh!!!"

("INDEEEEEEED!")

Skippord
10-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Destor makes sweet love to small Guatamalan Children

-Skippord

Mr. Aristocrat
10-30-2006, 01:16 AM
I like the way Diesel Mac looks when he is sleeping in the morning after a long night of rough anal sex.

-Diesel Mac's Beer Bottle

Jordan
10-30-2006, 01:30 AM
gay

Favre4Ever
10-30-2006, 03:13 AM
Thankfully i already have a gimmick to cut a promo with.

::Poses for 11 minutes::

"Hulkamania is back, brothers. And all of you "Net-o-maniacs" out there think your such tough guys, but WHATCHA GONNA DO, blah blah blah, and so on."

Proceeds to hit a leg drop from the top of the cage onto every single poster here grouped in a massive pile. Poses for another 11 minutes. End of show.

.44 Magdalene
10-30-2006, 03:25 AM
ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH

Favre4Ever
10-30-2006, 03:27 AM
I forgot to add the part where i dance in a big pile of everyone's money. Oh well, its probably implied.

Avenger
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
WHO DOES THAT CANANDIANCRIPPLA WATS HIS NAME THINK HE IS BOOKIN ME IN A MATCH AT SUPERBRAWL SUPERBOWL SUPER SATURDAY

WAT KINDA WAT KINDA

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
11-01-2006, 06:25 PM

Shadow
11-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Diesal....tell me that Morgan Webb is not wishing you a happy birthday. Tell me that's a photoshop job.

D Mac
11-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Oh it's real, it's DAMN REAL!

Shadow
11-02-2006, 11:34 AM
How the fuck did you manage that?

Disturbed316
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

D Mac
11-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm a playa. Don't be hatin.

TerranRich
11-02-2006, 04:35 PM
You know that you are half the man that I am, and I have half the brain that you do!

- TerranSid

The Naitch
11-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Disturbed. I heard that you think that I'm fake. Well, I have my own theory...

I'M STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!!!