PDA

View Full Version : ECW Spoilers for next week [ Air Date 11/7/06 ]

spunkynut
10-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Taken from CMPunk.com

Date Added: October 30, 2006
Story By: Andy Steven
Thanks to WrestleView.com's Adam Martin:

The ECW entrance area has a new look and is very impressive. This entrance is TNA-tunnel like from what I'm told. This set actually debuts THIS WEEK on ECW so this is the second time you'll see it. There are some pics below. It debuted Sunday at the ECW/SmackDown! taping which both air this week.

Tazz and Joey Styles are out.

CM Punk def. Mike Knox in a qualifying match for the Extreme Elimination Chamber. Elijah Burke cut a promo backstage with Terkay.

Paul Heyman came out to the ring. They showed footage from the TV tapings last night in Milwaukee when Heyman attacked RVD as a gorilla. They showed that footage to the crowd so we weren't confused because we're a week ahead, remember, this show is for November 7th, NEXT WEEK. Heyman also announced RVD and Holly vs. Big Show and himself.

Daivari with Great Khali def. Little Guido with Trinity. After the match, Khali attacked Guido.

Test def. Tommy Dreamer.

RVD & Hardcore Holly vs Big Show & Paul Heyman ended in a no contest when Holly turned heel and turned on Rob Van Dam in the main event.

CM Punk in the chamber....fuck yeh!! Although seeing as he probably isnt gonna win, it's gonna mess up his winning streak. :(

ron the dial
10-31-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm glad that they put Punk in the chamber. It'll be interesting to see what he can do in one my least favorite gimmick matches of all time.

Hanso Amore
10-31-2006, 09:54 PM
Punk will not win, but I think being in the main evnt with a strong showing will help elevate him more than say, a win over Knox.

I think the E is high on him, they are grooming him to at least be a top guy in ECW. I imagine he will get drafted to rw eventually. He is mega over, not that they care, but I think he will have a respectable WWE run.

Caged Heat18
10-31-2006, 10:04 PM
I think it says a lot about how the WWE thinks of him for being put into the main event of the first ECW ppv. I don't think he will win, and I don't think he should, but this will be his first big time match in ECW, and he needs a big performance.

Shadow
11-01-2006, 01:19 AM
If only they'd let him use the Plunge. How sick would that be if he hit the Plunge on Big Show to with the ECW title?

Favre4Ever
11-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Holly heel turn, lol, at least this one SORTA makes sense. I can think of worse.

Disturbed316
11-01-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm glad Daivari is wrestling instead of Khali.