PDA

View Full Version : Something I just randomly read

TerranRich
10-31-2006, 04:02 PM
The Sheik has displayed hatred towards former wrestler B. Brian Blair, once a member of the tag team the "Killer Bees" with partner Jim Brunzell. During an interview conducted in 2005 with Dan Maloni of the Boston, Massachusetts based Millennium Wrestling Federation, the Sheik was asked about his appearance at WrestleMania III, where he teamed with Nikolai Volkoff against the Killer Bees. When offering his recollections about the event, Iron Sheik expressed very high praise towards Brunzell (who he also helped train for pro wrestling) for his athletic and high-jumping prowess, but displayed contempt and hatred towards Blair, referring to him as "another faggot son of a bitch", "a no good low life", "punk little gay" and a "fag", comparing him with Michael Jackson and Hulk Hogan, and expressing his desire to break Blair's back and then sodomize him.[2] The Sheik clearly views the sodomization of Blair as a means to the ends of making him a humble man. Other times, the Sheik has referred to the sodomization of Blair as giving it to him "the old country way" or, bluntly, by stating that he shall "break his back and then fuck his ass, make him humble." Why he did not "break [Blair's] back and then fuck his ass" at WrestleMania is the subject of much discussion and perhaps rests on the critical intervention of Jim Duggan, though Iron Sheik claims he did not sodomize Blair out of respect for his sport because he is a professional and "for God and Jesus and Mr. McMahon". Recently, when asked why he hates Blair, Sheik blurted out, "Because he's a faggot!"

LMFAO. Whoever wrote that is hilarious. "Why he did not 'break Blair's back and then fuck his ass' at WrestleMania is the subject of much discussion and perhaps rests on the critical intervention of Jim Duggan..."

:lol:

M-A-G
10-31-2006, 04:36 PM
LOL WTF?! Pro wrestling....you gotta love it....

TerranRich
10-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Well, at least we another running joke around here. Iron Sheik wishing to fuck people's asses. :lol:

McLegend
10-31-2006, 10:10 PM
I thought everyone knew about this

FourFifty
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
I thought everyone knew about this

Just in case anyone has been under a fucking rock on this board, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0

Blitz
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah really Terran, way to be like 6 months behind on this :n:

Corkscrewed
11-01-2006, 06:09 AM
Funny article. It's hilarious when written in documented format. :lol:

Blue Demon
11-01-2006, 07:21 AM
LOL...I've never actually heard that :o

TerranRich
11-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah really Terran, way to be like 6 months behind on this :n:
Oh, yeah, 'cuz I really keep up to date on who the Iron Sheik wants to sodomize next. :p

Gulak
11-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah this is pretty old news.