PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who loves bad horror movies?

FakeLaser
10-31-2006, 04:43 PM
Seriously, nothing is funnier than a bad horror movie. You know the kind I'm talking about. Low budget, straight to video shit.

In the spirit of Halloween, here are some of my favorites:
Dollman vs. Demonic Toys
Gingerdead Man
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Leprechaun In The Hood
Leprechaun In Las Vegas
Ice Cream Man
Bad Channels
Puppetmaster
Terror Toons
Jack Frost
Santa Slay
Killjoy

Charles Band is the greatest director of all time. If you recall I was offered a role as an extra in "The Evil Bong" (his latest terrible horror film) which also features Snoop Dogg earlier this year but it was in Hollywood during my finals.

FakeLaser
10-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Gingerdead Man is seriously the greatest movie ever.
<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KzjWZfyH9g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">Adblock

</object>

LOL

The entire movie was ad-libbed by Gary Busey.

Destor
10-31-2006, 04:44 PM
If I want a laugh there is NOTHING better than a shit horror movie. But if I was wanting to be scared then it sucks, gotta love bad horror movies though.

Blitz
10-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Lep in the hood, tryin' ta do no good.

Boondock Saint
10-31-2006, 04:53 PM
ROFL, that looks like the greatest film of all time.

Jeritron
10-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Sleepaway Camp is hilarious, as is all shitty horror. I can appreciate a horrible horror movie as much as a great one, on different levels of course.

MVP
10-31-2006, 07:15 PM
I was LMAO the whole time I watched Saw

Jeritron
11-01-2006, 02:25 AM
haha the most laughable part of saw has to be when the mother comes in the girls room and the guy is just standing there under the blanket and the girl is sitting there waiting for him to grab her, its TERRIBLE.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-01-2006, 02:30 AM
You had me at Dollman Vs Demonic Toys....

Also, Gingerbread Man is hilarious... Especially the 6 shooter that is fired 50 times in a row, and the chamber never rotates once.