PDA

View Full Version : Whom did you vote for ? *possible spoiler*

the wwe champion
11-01-2006, 05:45 AM
1 Tag Team titles match-Flair and Piper.

2 Umaga Vs Kane
I didn't vote for Benoit cause he's the U.S.Champ going through a new run. He wouldn't lose and neither would Umaga resulting a possible dq. Sandman is better off in ECW he won't get the same admiration by the wwe fans.

3 Intercontinental title match
No doubt it's gotta be Benjamin. Ok I know it will be carlito but Shelton's the better man.

4 Battle of the Heavyweight Champions

The WWE CHAMPIONSHIP :n: has lost it's lusture I mean it has been held by some people whom I personally don't like

The ECW WORLD TITLE :n: no way bro I wanna see Punk defeat Show for the title at Mania

I had no option but the World Heavyweight Title.:y:
ALL HAIL SMACKWTHDOWNA...

Jeritron
11-01-2006, 05:58 AM
I consider myself spoiled...

the wwe champion
11-01-2006, 06:06 AM
^^^hey mister kindly discuss or get your ass outta the thread. No goofin' around bro we are hear to discuss wrestling.

Dave Youell
11-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Just by reading this thread, i've contracted aids.

Not the best day in my life really

owenbrown
11-01-2006, 09:14 AM
I now feel dumber reading this thread. :nono:

the wwe champion
11-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Bastards what is your problem can't I open a thread or what

KingofOldSchool
11-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Bastards what is your problem can't I open a thread or what

No.

tucsonspeed6
11-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Oh you can open a thread. You can open a thread that sucks. And it's "Who did you vote for" not Whom. The word whom is supposed to be used as an object of a preposition (as in "You voted for whom?), not as a good easy way to make yourself sound smarter. God, you're about as dumb as this kid I knew in grade school who said "within" when he should have said just "in" to sound smarter. It got so bad he even invented the word "withinside," which was probably just because within didn't have enough letters in it. Now somebody here tell me that if a greasy haired snaggletoothed buffoon drooled out a comment like "Last night the cops came withinside my home to arrest my stepdad," that you wouldn't just castrate the little creep right then and there.
If castration was good enough for him, it's good enough for you, kickstart. Be less of a dumbass or go away.

the wwe champion
11-01-2006, 11:02 AM
^^^Ok Mr. I will try to improve my English. Thank you for your kind advice.

tucsonspeed6
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
So you're gonna get castrated?

Goulet
11-01-2006, 03:45 PM
So who's sock is this?

Volare
11-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I personally think a sock might have a little more intellect than this dipshit.

the wwe champion
11-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Hello Mod. nobody has discussed wrestling in this thread