PDA

View Full Version : The WWE Women's Division sucks!

Simon Poole
11-06-2006, 04:56 AM
I think the Women Division in teh WWE Is a disgrace, i this is my thoughts about it.

- First of all they are not focusing on the wrestling, all the WWE Care about is T & A and giving them air time to show off than wrestle

- Compairing the women's Division now than nearly 20 years ago, it changed thank to one words Sports Entertainment like i remeber one Survior Series amcth in teh late 1980's that went fifteen to Twenty Minutes with eight WWE Women, back then i think it was called the ladies Division, but peopel know that Mickie James, Victoria, Lita, Trinity but all they using Victoria now is making her look like a non wrestler than a wrestler

- Third Point, i think they should stop making women's matches more perdictable, for exmaple, Maria Vs Lita from the last Raw before Cyber Sunday, like i bet a few people knew that Lita would win that match against Maria,

i think that the WWE Should stop uing Divas as Valets and Model-like (Showing off their bodies) and focus on fucking Werestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not then the women division will die and the WWE Womens title belt would be worthless

Blitz
11-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Welcome to The Obvious.

Popuation-You.

FourFifty
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM
That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee.

Shadow
11-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Are you telling me that the WWE's woman's division is....MAKE IT OR BREAK IT! for the WWE?

Just John
11-06-2006, 02:05 PM
O RLY?

Just John
11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Better late than never though, awareness is the first step.

Goulet
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
the Women's Division is UNACCEPTABLE!

Jaton
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Hm. The little critters of nature..

They don't know that they're ugly.

M-A-G
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
It could always be worse. Like, 1999-2000 worse.

El Fangel
11-06-2006, 04:41 PM
it changed thank to one words Sports Entertainment
:rofl:

M-A-G
11-06-2006, 04:44 PM
A couple of your points I'd like to address:

First, it's ALWAYS been sports entertainment under Vince, Jr. Even Cindi Lauper had to get involved.

Second, a lot of things weren't as they were 20 years ago.

Third, the Women's Title is a gimmick title that doesn't really hold much value other than give something to do to the brave females who do want to try their craft in professional wrestling....oops, sports entertainment. Like I said, it's bad now, but it could always be worse.

My Final Heaven
11-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I love that they insist on putting the the title on & putting over the one woman with recurring, nasty health problems. Sure, they have a woman that's everything you could want in a champ. Solid in the ring, smoking hot, & injury free without hurting her opponents at the same time. Nope, gotta put it on Lita for the 123rd time, 'cause she gets the X-Pac heat. :roll:

M-A-G
11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Isn't this only the 4th time she's held it? Like after almost 2 years?

M-A-G
11-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Hell, she didn't even get her 2nd win after 4 freakin' years of her 1st abbreviated reign.

Tb1
11-07-2006, 06:41 PM
i think that the WWE Should stop uing Divas as Valets and Model-like (Showing off their bodies) and focus on fucking Werestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan
11-07-2006, 06:44 PM
YOU ARE GAY

Volare
11-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Some one give this guy a fuckin cookie...

And you have offically been awarded "GAY OF THE MONTH" Fuckstick

Crippla
11-07-2006, 07:30 PM
*Gives Simon Poole pos rep.*

mike627
11-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I think the Women Division in teh WWE Is a disgrace, i this is my thoughts about it.

- First of all they are not focusing on the wrestling, all the WWE Care about is T & A and giving them air time to show off than wrestle

- Compairing the women's Division now than nearly 20 years ago, it changed thank to one words Sports Entertainment like i remeber one Survior Series amcth in teh late 1980's that went fifteen to Twenty Minutes with eight WWE Women, back then i think it was called the ladies Division, but peopel know that Mickie James, Victoria, Lita, Trinity but all they using Victoria now is making her look like a non wrestler than a wrestler

- Third Point, i think they should stop making women's matches more perdictable, for exmaple, Maria Vs Lita from the last Raw before Cyber Sunday, like i bet a few people knew that Lita would win that match against Maria,

i think that the WWE Should stop uing Divas as Valets and Model-like (Showing off their bodies) and focus on fucking Werestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not then the women division will die and the WWE Womens title belt would be worthlessthe Diva division has always been about tna since it was brought back,man get over it!

Mr. Monday Morning
11-08-2006, 04:57 AM
If you want women's wrestling, watch Shimmer. End of.

Mr. Nerfect
11-08-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm kind of hoping that the Division picks up. Lita is an idiot if she leaves the WWE, and Mickie James has issues with both Lita and Victoria. Bring back Beth Phoenix to help take on Victoria, because she was injured by her, and you have yourself a decent tag team match and Fatal Fourway for the Women's Championship in the books.

The Women's Title is far more credible now than it was during the Attitude era.

Volare
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Well I thought Stephanie McMahon made it more credible than ever!!!:lol:

M-A-G
11-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Well I thought Stephanie McMahon made it more credible than ever!!!:lol:

Almost akin to winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics.

Gerard
11-08-2006, 06:05 PM
if not then the women division will die and the WWE Womens title belt would be worthless

It was actually worthwhile at one time? :wtf:

Remember the days of the wwf womens division, you had Alundra Blaze and Bertha Faye and....thats about it. :-\

Londoner
11-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I couldn't careless about the womens division.