PDA

View Full Version : ECW Tapings in Manchester next week

Team Sheep
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know if ECW will be taped at the Smackdown show in Manchester next week, or if they're taping next week's episode asswell as tomorrow night's episode tonight in Battle Creek?

RVDmark
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I dunno but if they are I have found one advantage to ecw not being seperate anymore. It would've been ages before they came over here and I wanna see some ECW.

Team Sheep
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Yeah. I have tickets for Smackdown next week and I was hoping to see some ECW.

RVDmark
11-06-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm not going but heres hoping you get a good show. A new UK set would be nice too. the london bus and a union jack shaped tron doesn't cut it IMO.

Team Sheep
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah. I'd love it if they used the usual fist set just like any regular Smackdown but they probably can't/it's too expensive to ship over or something.

Dave Youell
11-08-2006, 07:40 AM
I hope they film the ECW stuff, but i've heard the Big Show has been pulled from the tour, so I would think that they won't be filming, either that or Show will only be involved in a pre-taped backstage thing

RVDmark
11-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah. I'd love it if they used the usual fist set just like any regular Smackdown but they probably can't/it's too expensive to ship over or something.

I know but you'd think being a multi-billionaire or at least running a multi-billion dollar company they could ship over a decent steel cage and a set. Even if its a UK only set, make it a good one. I mean the fist set isn't exacltly big when its taken down I'm sure. Its that lightweight (for its strength) tubular and triangular scaffolding stuff. Then they just hang a fist and some bits of metal on it. Plug in a few projectors behind the screens and hey presto.

OK its not that simple but they go from place to place every week and every time they come to the UK we get a shitty set that makes us all look like london bus riding tea drinking idiots. And we're not. We're athsmatic, binge drinking, drug taking, child aborting, wheezing, shagging, lardy, bastards.

Spend some money WWE. Start coming over here more often. Wrestlemania 24 was being talked about them coming over here but I bet they don't. I know 15 people who would happily go to an event over here and half of them don't follow wrestling but would like to go to a live event. They could come over here once a month and see decent attendance figures plus it might make it seem like they care enough about somewhere other than america and canada. They're a multinational company which likes taking money from all over the world but doesn't like spending any money anywhere than america.

Plus it might get Regal in a better WWE position which is never a bad thing.

Mr. Aristocrat
11-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Shut up tea drinker. If UK people were worth it...well...they would move to America, were we have good dentists and such. Davey Boy & Regal are the only good things to come from UK...oh...and the language, but you guys say stuff all funny like. UK = Least worth while white people ever (but you're still better than those niggers, spics, and chinks).

RVDmark
11-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Actually we're the country that built the tumbler from Batman because American companies said it couldn't be done. In the 2nd world war America sent england a piece of the smallest glass tube that was possible to be made, and England sent ours back inside it. You wouldn't have gone into Iraq without our support and we have rugby, the grown up version of American football in padding.

We designed and built cars to be efficient and have the ability to turn corners. Not just upping th cc of the engine until you got 280BHP out of your seven litre engine.

You speak English, even if you have dropped the letter U out of everything and the leader of our country can pronounce the word nuclear.

Also every year a 'war games' used to be held so army's from around the world could practise against each other. And four years running at least your SAS got pwned by our TA. Thats the territorial army, the part timers.

But you're a free country and thats great. You are free to do as they tell you.

So get off my back and everyone over here you trigger happy, paranoid, xenophobic, compulsive, consumer, polluting little shit.

Dave Youell
11-09-2006, 03:22 AM
In other words, UK is better ok?