PDA

View Full Version : Triple A....I Need Your Help!!! (Or Any Good Madden Player)

Mister Sinister
11-17-2006, 02:42 AM
okay, I know it's an unwritten law for you, as an Jets fan (I think that's your team isn't it?) to every help out an AFC Rival of your...An Dolphins fan...

But i know you're an top shit online Madden Player...and sadly...I'm 1-5...my only win being an brillant comeback against an player who I feel....never played the game before due to his play calling etc.

Anyways...This has always been an question of mine.

I keep playing against Blitzing teams....I would think the screen pass would be an good option, and has found me success...when Culpepper can actually get the pass off, how do I move the ball around more, or do I just keep running screens...hoping my line, protects me

But on plays, I need more yardage that Screens can't get, unless your Running Back becomes Barry Sanders...

I never am even having enough time to let the play develop as I have Defensive ends in my face, faster then Rhiannon usually has an dick in hers.

I set up my backs to block, but the line just slams by them, without gaining me, any extra time to stand in the pocket...

I tried scramling out of the pocket to avoid the rush, but even so, before Culpepper can plant his foot to get a throw off, he is dragged down...

Running the ball, I'm having mixed results with...I break big gains with Brown of about 10-25 yards, yet afterwards, the opponent catches on and I'm shut down and never can get the pass game going..

I'm trying to get my offense going, I'll worry about my defense later, which is usually, commiting to the wrong thing.

Jim Sorgi
11-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Pick the Raiders and throw deep to Moss.

Mr. Monday Morning
11-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Make sure to adjust the line before every play. Seriously, cannot stress that enough. If you can see where the blitz is coming, slide the line to that side. If they're coming up the middle, pinch them so there's no room to get through and let the backs handle the guys coming around outside.

Oh, and PLAY ACTION. You have McMichael, just dump the ball off to him.