PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer as ECW Champion?

Rammsteinmad
11-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Anyone think that could work in this age? I know his better days are behind him, but I've been impressed with his effort lately.

Same for Sandman, anyone think he could still have it left in him to run with the belt.

I know neither will happen soon as they're obsessed with pushing the "new breed" of WWE to ECW stars. But just wondering other peoples opinions.

NeanderCarl
11-23-2006, 04:36 PM
The Sandman has a better chance than Dreamer in my opinion. Dreamer is more of a mid-card-for-life guy, whereas The Sandman still has some credibility with WWE fans (not ECW fans, note). Dreamer was a jobber in WWE from 2001-2004. Sandman is still a fresh and different face to the WWE fans. Untarnished, so to speak. So if either of these were to win the ECW title, my money would be on Sandy.

The One
11-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Carl is right, Sandman is FAR more likely to hold the ECW Gold. However in my eyes, he [Dreamer] is certainly in the top 5 most credible people to be able to hold the gold. Miles above Test, and we all know D2D is going to end with Test walking out of the Chamber with gold, so a big "What The Fuck Ever" to McMahon there.

TOVO Fact: Tovo thinks the best ECW Champion was Raven.

Pepsi Man
11-23-2006, 05:25 PM
If Dreamer were to get a run with the title now, I would liken it to Booker T's current run, in a way.

Chavo Classic
11-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Loving these TOVO facts

Testicle
11-23-2006, 06:25 PM
TOVO's right, Raven was the best ecw champ