PDA

View Full Version : Wow after D2D there would be nothing that TNA could do wrong in comparison...

Impact!
12-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Apparantly I was wrong.

TNA Turning point:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
Christian Cage V Sting V Abyss

The Rematch:
Kurt Angle V Samoa Joe

X Division Title Match:
Christopher Daniels V Chris Sabin

Bikini Contest:
Ms Brooks V Eric Young

COME THE FUCK ON!

Corkscrewed
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM
ROFLMAO

For a moment, I thought it said "Mae Young" instead of Eric Young.

I'm not sure which would be worse.

Jeritron
12-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Haha, you've stumbled across the answer. All this talk about Angle and Jericho, we've got it all wrong. What TNA really needs is Mae Young.

Seriously though, that card looks pretty good. Normally I criticize TNA for playing hot potato with their world title, but I hope abyss drops it back to one of those two. Why they wouldnt let Sting run with it longer to begin with is beyond me.

Dave Youell
12-04-2006, 08:11 AM
1 bad match > whole fucking card of shitfest

I can handle a 5 minute bikini contest, heck with Young in it it's bound to be entertaining.

KingofOldSchool
12-04-2006, 08:27 AM
To be fair, the MNM vs. Hardys was a good match.

Jeritron
12-04-2006, 08:33 AM
So I hear, as I was sure it would be. I did hear however that they gave them 30 minutes. Did it get stale? Also what was the final running time on D2D?

I'm actually CONSIDERING ordering the next TNA PPV, just to give it a whirl. I havent ordered a WWE ppv since ONS, and I've never ordered a rival companies PPV, so I believe thats saying a lot.

Impact!
12-04-2006, 08:51 AM
The match (hardyz V MNM) Was good pretty much the whole way through, I honoustly loved it. D2D went for about 2 hours 15 minutes all up.

And yeah I agree Youll, although I wish they would do something better with Young :(