PDA

View Full Version : RAW Tribute To the Troops results

Jordan
12-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Credit: SFC Bradley E. Scott & PWTorch.com

I am a soldier stationed at Camp Victory, Iraq. I just attended the Tribute to the Troops taping. Great show. Here are the match results:

(1) John Cena defeated Edge (non-title)

(2) C.M. Punk defeated Shelton Benjamin.

(3) Undertaker defeated Johnny Nitro (w/Melina).

(4) Bobby Lashley defeated Hardcore Holly (non-title)

(5) Umaga defeated Jeff Hardy

(6) Carlito defeated Randy Orton.

Torrie, Maria and Krystal were introduced as Santa's helpers and handed out gifts Chris Masters defeated Santa Claus (JBL) in the Masterlock Challenge.

After the show Armed Forces Network presented WWE with a Humanitarian Award for all they do with the military. Vince McMahon accepted the award and then presented it to JBL stating that the Tribute to the Troops was all his idea in the beginning.

Jordan
12-08-2006, 07:22 PM
CM Punk v.s Shelton Benjamin, I wonder have that will go down.

addy2hotty
12-08-2006, 07:35 PM
SPOILER: THE MARINE WINS

Tb1
12-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Lol. Best card I've seen WWE put out in a long time.

Caged Heat18
12-08-2006, 07:44 PM
It will probably be a fun show. Punk/Benjamin looks pretty cool.

YOUR Hero
12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
SPOILER: THE MARINE WINS

too bad they didn't have Hassan wrestle Cena.

Xero
12-08-2006, 08:40 PM
So even Santa can't break the Masterlock?

:nono:

Xero
12-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Also, when is this airing and in which show's place?

Mr. Nerfect
12-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Was Carlito vs. Randy Orton the main event? Sweet. This airs right? Fuck, Carlito might actually get a push coming out of this.

CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin and Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy could be fun matches. Especially if the men were in bumping moods. At first it didn't occur to me to think about it, because my natural reaction was "of course it was non-title", but I wonder if Umaga is Intercontinental Champion? Putting a belt on him before New Year's Revolution could help get the match over, and a change would make the show seem more special in the long-run.

I mean, at the moment, Tribute to the Troops is basically a televised house show from the desert.