PDA

View Full Version : The wwe lacks intelligence

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:05 AM
And is pushing guys too early, searching for that Star that will being them back into the mainstream.

Also, the WWE would not be in the shit position it's in today if Brock Lesnar had not left.

Just my opinions while hammered. Thoughts?

Xero
12-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Pretty much the general consensus I'd say.

Well, Lesnar isn't as huge of a part in it as, say, the writing team. Small part, no doubt, but nothing that would have drastically changed the direction the company is currently in.

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah, figured I was stating the obvious.

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:09 AM
But still.
Who would you bring back to the WWE if you could? Leave out Jericho, Hart. It aint gonna happen anytime soon. And where on the roster?

Fignuts
12-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Definitly Lesnar.

I'm actually happy with Angle in TNA.

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:13 AM
I think Xpac could be a draw in the WWE :$

Xero
12-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, Lesnar would probably be the best bet there if you leave out Jericho, Christian, Angle, etc. But still, the WWE is saturated with guys who could be and probably should be main eventing by now on a regular basis and yet it's been the same God damn guys (who actually seem like main eventers, anyway) since Edge became a main eventer.

I think they should start building up their own talent and not bring back guys. As much of a mark I am for Lesnar, the way he acted in the past is something the WWE can't tolerate for a main event position. He could get up and no-show Austin_style if he had to job to someone he didn't want to, or if he didn't want to go on a European tour or something like that.

owenbrown
12-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Can we change the title of this thread to "The WWE lacks intelligence" ?

Xero
12-09-2006, 10:17 AM
That makes more sense. As I said, they're saturated with talent, it's the writing that's retarded.

You know, and Nick Dinsmore...

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Just for you buddy.

How long is Samoa Joe under contract to TNA? I've only seen him a couple of times but he's impressive. How's his mic skills?
Do you think Hiring CM Punk brough back any indy viewers?

Xero
12-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Joe recently signed a deal I believe after WWE offered him something.

I know the WWE was interested in him a few months ago.

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 10:47 AM
What about Edge and Randy Orton with Dibiase as a backer. I just rate dibiase so much, he needs to be there.

McLegend
12-09-2006, 11:01 AM
JR has said this and it makes pefect that the all territorites all going out of businness has really hurt wrestling in the long run.

Like way back when when guys were in the WWE they were at the tops of their games, because they had so many places to go and were working for so long that they were at their max potential.

Now though with wrestling WWE and TNA you have so many guys who are so green and are no where near the tops of their games that really we are watching like Triple A baseball.

Take Chris Masters for example this guy I think has talent, but hes just not ready for the WWE yet he would be a guy would be better suited for the indy's and more time in OVW. Same goes with Bobby Lashley. The guy is great athlete, but I think if the WWE waited for like 2 more years the guy would be the next Brock Leasner.

owenbrown
12-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Someone actually used one of my suggestions. :lol:

Bad Company
12-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Man, you snort E and you'll be a good bastard too.

Kane Knight
12-09-2006, 12:11 PM
WWE's actions aren't indicative of stupidity, but of desperation. Pushing anyone who gets a mild pop is more or less like Skippord, horny and fumbling, losing his virginity to the chick who plays tuba in the high school band. Not the best lay, but pussy is pussy.

They know the product is shite. They want to make it better, but Vince is prideful, and will stay the course (You know, I kind of admired him as I wrote that....) regardless of criticism, especially despite criticism. He used to be able to get away with it, too. When you're drawing 10 million viewers a week, you have the same obligation to listen to complaints as Microsoft does to fix problems (Though to be fair, Microsoft DOES once in a while...They just don't really need to).

Better example: Vince was Apple: His product would sell even when made of shoddy parts, because ZOMFG IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, it's one of those 25 dollar Wal-Mart wannabes. Some people may buy them, but generally they're given away free at banks for opening a new checking account. So they WANT Cena to be the new Rock or Austin...And they're stalking the fans screaming, "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?"

MLW
12-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I think if they play CM Punk the rigth way he could be the nest big thing...but it is posible that its just my own markisme talking...CM Punk :drool:

Rammsteinmad
12-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't be a fucking idiot!

CM Punk is over. He'll be gone in a year.

Kane Knight
12-09-2006, 06:43 PM
YAY!

Jordan
12-10-2006, 01:21 PM
I think CM Punk is the next big thing in wrestling. Either in TNA or WWE it doesn't matter it will happen, he just has it.

Kane Knight
12-10-2006, 02:16 PM
HE looks like he has it...AIDS...

Xero
12-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Just because he LOOKS like the male equivalent of Lita.....

Kane Knight
12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
I hear Lita's straight Edge too...

...You know, I had a joke for this, but I think just saying that is better than what I had.

Afterlife
12-10-2006, 06:54 PM
That makes more sense. As I said, they're saturated with talent, it's the writing that's retarded.

You know, and Nick Dinsmore...

Ha haaa... Zing. :lol: