PDA

View Full Version : You know who I'd love to see in WWE?

KingofOldSchool
12-29-2006, 04:37 PM
The Briscoes.

Seriously, a Briscoes vs. London/Kendrick feud would be pretty sweet.

The Ravishing One
12-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Even if you got your wish, you know Vince would make the Briscoes come out in drag.

KingofOldSchool
12-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Well duh.

Shuddup and don't ruin my dream. :foc:

McLegend
12-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I would to see The Briscoes in TNA/WWE. Then again I would like to see more tag teams in wrestling.

I really like The Briscoes work. Their match with Roderick Strong and Austin Aries from Unified was great.

Blitz
12-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I'd be interested in a Briscoes/MNM feud as well. The good ol country boys against the Hollywood big shots.

KingofOldSchool
12-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Briscoes vs. Cade/Murdoch
Briscoes vs. Cryme Tyme
Briscoes vs. The Hardys

McLegend
12-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Cade/Murdoch and especially the Cryme Tyme matches probably wouldnt be good.

KingofOldSchool
12-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Who cares really?

They can get some good storylines going.

McLegend
12-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Who cares really?

They can get some good storylines going.
Possibly

Kane Knight
12-29-2006, 06:22 PM
The cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Crippla
12-29-2006, 07:14 PM
From what I have seen of The Briscoes in ROH, they would add something to the dead tag team wrestling in WWE.

Kane Knight
12-29-2006, 08:06 PM
So would almost anyone.

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 12:50 AM
You know what I'd like to see? ANYTHING INTERESTING!!!

Mr. Nerfect
12-30-2006, 01:55 AM
How are The Briscoes personality-wise? I saw them speak on this JAPW show, and although I know their awesomeness in a wrestling ring, they didn't come off as "WWE guys". Perhaps with the glamour of WWE television, some quality heel booking, etc. they would fit the mold more suitably.

I would also mention something about letting them cut loose in the ring, but I think The Briscoes have enough understanding of tag team wrestling to not need spots and some fancing drivers and what have you.

I think what would be amazing is Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Briscoe Brothers in Ring of Honor. I certainly wouldn't object to Jay and Mark being picked up by the WWE, though. I'm surprised they haven't been already.

I personally believe that the WWE has enough quality tag teams in the WWE to already get an interesting division going. Keep London & Kendrick as the Champions of the WWE Tag Team Division. Team #2 are "The Blue Bloods" William Regal & Dave Taylor. Move the Full Blooded Italians over from ECW. They are cruiserweights, and aren't doing anything important over on Sci-Fi. Nothing Shannon Moore can't do. Team #4 are The Shane Twins. Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki are the throwback characters, and are used to establish heel teams. Bring Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay back over from ECW. Move Rob Conway over to SmackDown!, and re-form La Resistance. They may not be the greatest team ever, but with London & Kendrick to work with Conway, and to bump for Sylvan and make him look pretty large, it could work out.

The Briscoe Brothers in a TLC Match with London & Kendrick, MNM, The Hardys and The World's Greatest Tag Team in the future, though? :drool:

Kane Knight
12-30-2006, 09:08 AM
You know what I'd like to see? ANYTHING INTERESTING!!!

Not gonna happen.

You know, I'm surprised nobody's started pulling a Lawler and started calling WWE "Worst Wrestling Ever." At least, not enough people that it's made its way around the web.

Actually, sounds like something VKM would come up with.

Which makes me ashamed to mention it.

(I know it's nto really the WORST, before anyone gets all linear on me. It's just that "Worst Wrestling Ever" was the easiest fit for the acronym WWE.)