PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Fanning RAPED!!! (in upcoming movie; WTF?!?!)

Corkscrewed
12-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Posting this here only because when Rectal Pertruder was C-Fedding, he frequently used Dakota Fanning as the victim of SuperSlim's advances.

And now someone's put that into a movie in what has to be the creepiest director's decision ever.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12292006/gossip/pagesix/trauma_averted_pagesix_.htm

December 29, 2006 -- DAKOTA Fanning, 12, who survived a Martian invasion in "War of the Worlds," has endured a rape scene in "Hounddog." Director Deborah Kampmeier, who had to hire an assistant to handle all her hate mail, tells Premiere magazine that Fanning's "mother, her agent, and her teacher/child welfare worker were all present for the filming of the scene, which was carried out exactly as we discussed it."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/436553p-367837c.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>All shook up over Dakota's 'Hounddog'
</td></tr> <tr><td>

</td></tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> <!-- Component: NYDailyNews : component/story/picture.comp --> <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="50"> <tbody><tr><td>http://www.nydailynews.com/ips_rich_content/621-dakota_fanning.JPG</td></tr> <tr><td>Twelve-year-old Dakota Fanning deals with rape and child abuse in 'Hounddog.' </td></tr><tr><td height="10" width="10"> <!-- http://tpww.net/images/shim.gif -->
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- Component: NYDailyNews : component/story/picture.comp --> Cute-as-a-button child star Dakota Fanning, who turned 12 in February, is venturing into sexually disturbing territory in a movie being filmed in North Carolina. The screenplay for "Hounddog" - a dark story of abuse, violence and Elvis Presley adulation in the rural South, written and directed by Deborah Kampmeier - calls for Fanning's character to be raped in one explicit scene and to appear naked or clad only in "underpants" in several other horrifying moments.
Fanning's mother, Joy, and her Hollywood agent, Cindy Osbrink, see the movie as a possible Oscar vehicle for the pint-size star. But despite Fanning's status as a bankable actress - whose movies, including last year's "War of the Worlds," have earned more than half a billion dollars since 2001 - the alarming material seems to have scared off potential investors from the under-$5 million indie project.

"The two taboos in Hollywood are child abuse and the killing of animals," a source close to the situation told me. "In this movie, both things happen."

Fanning's carefully choreographed rape scene has already been filmed. But then the production - which also stars Robin Wright Penn, David Morse and Piper Laurie - was shut down for lack of funds. Penn, who's also an executive producer, gave a pep talk to the dispirited cast in the days leading up to the shutdown. The desperate producer, Jen Gatien, daughter of former club czar Peter Gatien, sent out an SOS to New York entertainment entrepreneur Lawrence Robins. Robins located emergency investors, filming resumed, and the movie is scheduled to wrap tomorrow.

"The subject matter is very tough," Robins told me, "but I was attracted to it because in the end it's a story about human understanding, about a little girl who's dealt a very bad deck of cards, but finds solace in the music of Elvis and survives."

The script requires the preteen actress to confront tougher challenges than Brooke Shields and Jodie Foster did when, at Fanning's age, they played child prostitutes.

"It's not just the rape scene - the whole story is challenging Dakota as an actress," Fanning's longtime agent, Osbrink, told me. "And I've never been so proud of her in my life. I've seen the dailies, and in every scene she gets better and better."
</td></tr></tbody></table>

WTF?!?!?!?!?! Apparently, her mom is proud of the scene and says Dakota could win an Oscar for this movie. Yeah, because having your 12 year old daughter win an Oscar is totally worth allowing millions of people watch her in a simulated rape scene...

Crippla
12-29-2006, 09:03 PM
ROFL!

Destor
12-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Hawt?

Zen v.W.o.
12-29-2006, 09:48 PM
The killing of animals is what really bothers me here actually.

toxic rooster
12-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Way to ruin the movie for me. Great.

The Naitch
12-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Her mom is a fucking moron

The Naitch
12-30-2006, 12:27 AM
On the other hand, I bet SuperSlim will get the DVD and jack off to this scene over and over again

toxic rooster
12-30-2006, 12:31 AM
In seriousness though, it's just acting and she's getting paid a shitload of money to do it. I fail to see what the big deal is.

If you've ever seen the movie "Once Were Warriors", Mamaengaroa Kerr-Bell does a similar scene and she turned out OK. No biggy.

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Sure, it's no big deal to have kids involved in movies involving psychotic murderers, ghost towns, foul language, sexual content, and stuff like this. It's just acting.

The Naitch
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM
yeah saw that, ("Once Were Warriors"), but wasn't she alot older than 12?

I know what you mean though.

El Fangel
12-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Her mom is a fucking moron

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Her mom is buying a gold limo right about now.

Skippord
12-30-2006, 03:51 AM
And in slightly creepier news...I got nothin'

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 03:54 AM
And in slightly creepier news 8 out 10 fathers admit they would disown their daughters just so they can sleep with them.

toxic rooster
12-30-2006, 04:30 AM
yeah saw that, ("Once Were Warriors"), but wasn't she alot older than 12?

I know what you mean though.

She was 16, playing a 13 year-old.

Sure, it's no big deal to have kids involved in movies involving psychotic murderers, ghost towns, foul language, sexual content, and stuff like this. It's just acting.

What, you weren't watching those kind of movies when you were 12?

RP
12-30-2006, 06:53 AM
On the other hand, I bet SuperSlim will get the DVD and jack off to this scene over and over again

And then i'll write a promo about it.

ct2k
12-30-2006, 07:01 AM
lol America

Crippla
12-30-2006, 07:10 AM
lol America
What the fuck?

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 01:50 PM
What, you weren't watching those kind of movies when you were 12?

Unfortunately, yes.

Corkscrewed
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm just confused why someone would want to have Dakota Fanning "raped." I mean, Emma Watson, maybe, but Dakota Fanning?!

:shifty: :shifty:

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 06:57 PM
That's the point.

Downunder
12-30-2006, 09:30 PM
I'm pretty sure I won't see this movie, it doesn't interest me in the slightest, but, it is just a movie and it is all just acting. Just because the finished product looks real doesn't mean the process to get there was really done.

It's all fake and make believe people - get over it.

I'd like to see more animals killed tho' especially cats - that's what made Apt Pupal such a good movie.

XL
12-30-2006, 09:46 PM
I am absolutely shocked!!

Dakota Fanning is only 12 Years Old!!:eek:

The Mask
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
i don't know who the fuck she is but good. the last thing the world needs is more child actors getting old and still playing shite characters where nothing happens.

Nervous Ferret
12-31-2006, 12:28 AM
Not gunna lie, I thoroughly enjoyed Cat and The Hat

M-A-G
12-31-2006, 12:29 AM
Liked her in Friends. War of the Worlds sucked ass. I haven't bothered with anything else of hers.

bigdaddysuperfreak
12-31-2006, 02:31 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I would watch the movie if they killed her and raped the animals.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vastardikai
12-31-2006, 02:37 AM
Joy: So, how is Mommy's little Goldmine doing?

Dakota: I Fucking Hate You!

Joy: That's nice, dear. Keep making me money, darling. I have a great idea, the next movie can star you as a Heroin Addict. Let's start prepping for the role.

Agent: *counting dollar bills*

I'm gonna call it now, 6 years from now, Dakota's gonna be broke/in therapy/on drugs/dead.

Skippord
12-31-2006, 05:43 AM
Joy: So, how is Mommy's little Goldmine doing?

Dakota: I Fucking Hate You!

Joy: That's nice, dear. Keep making me money, darling. I have a great idea, the next movie can star you as a Heroin Addict. Let's start prepping for the role.

Agent: *counting dollar bills*

I'm gonna call it now, 6 years from now, Dakota's gonna be broke/in therapy/on drugs/dead/really hot.
:naughty:

Savio
01-01-2007, 01:08 AM
there's a good superslim joke in there somewhere but I can't find it.

Champion of Europa
01-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Everyone in Man on Fire was awesome, Dakota Fanning included.

RP
01-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow, i really started thinking about this. Whoever is " acting " like he's raping Dakota Fanning is actually molesting Dakota Fanning. Unless the casted someone with an extremely little dick, or Lara Emily, this guys dick is probably grinding up Dakota Fannings 12 year old little ass. I guess they could tie it down, but you'd still feel balls and the stem of his cock. Thats gotta be very awkward. I means she only has underpants on???? So basically we see 12 year old tits? And this guy is probably doggying her cause thats usually how rape scenes are depicted in movies. They never consult the pro's about a good rape scene in a movie. Superslim probably didnt get one call about this. So its probably a doggy style rape scene. And this guy is probably grinding his dong on her really intense like. How can that not scar her? She's fucking 12 years old. How does a 12 year old not suffer emotional damage from being dry raped with her tits out? What horrible parents. They must have hired some real sick fuck to do this scene with her. Probably Jack Nicholous.

That would be insanely weird. How does any guy feel comfortable doing this scene without being a sick perverted freak? This guy is basically taking Dakota Fannings virginity. It doesnt matter if there was actual insertion. Acting like there was is probably worse! Wow i can really see why something like this is pissing people off. It's pretty sick now that i've sat and thought about it. This girl is 12 years old and she's shooting rape scenes like a pro. 12 year olds shouldnt even know what rape is. Or atleast not have a clear understanding of the emotional baggage that comes with being raped. The fact that they are even treating this child as if she is mature enough to even understand what kind of scene this is, is sick. She seems mature, but she's 12, she thinks she knows everything and knows the ways of life and the low points of society and the high ones too, but she's fucking 12. She cant possibly understand what she's doing in this scene. Its just not possible for a 12 year old to comprehend that type of thing. That being said...

This guy probably grinded alot of cock on her ass... and thats just sick.

( Dakota Fanning / SuperSlim captioned movie to come soon )

M-A-G
01-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks to RP's post I think we can now conclude where SuperSlim has been this whole time....

Kane Knight
01-01-2007, 12:57 PM
:lol: Corky, do you know how long people have known about this movie? There was a post on here like 6 months ago about it. It's not an "RP made a joke about it, and now it's gonna happen" sort of deal, unless he's been doing it for a year or two.

RP
01-01-2007, 02:26 PM
:lol: Corky, do you know how long people have known about this movie? There was a post on here like 6 months ago about it. It's not an "RP made a joke about it, and now it's gonna happen" sort of deal, unless he's been doing it for a year or two.

Shut up Kane Knight.

Disturbed316
01-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Oscar winner right there.

Corkscrewed
01-02-2007, 12:05 AM
^^^ Actually, no I didn't. Altho I'm not sure... *maybe* RP was making the Fanning/Superslim promos before six months ago.

Anyway, not that it matters in the long run... I still think it's messed up. Altho LOL at RP's post above MAG's.

Savio
01-02-2007, 01:05 AM
The actor must have been nervous

Cuz think if he didn't look like he was into it cuz he didn't want to do it then they'll make him shoot it over until done right.

but if he looked into it they'd be like "whoa buddy calm down"

Savio
01-02-2007, 01:07 AM
They probably had that big black dude from the green mile do it.

ChiefStubbs
01-02-2007, 01:15 AM
They probably had that big black dude from the green mile do it.
With Fanning saying,"Tie me up, boss."

FourFifty
01-02-2007, 02:41 AM
lol America

FUCK YEA!

M-A-G
01-02-2007, 06:15 AM
but if he looked into it they'd be like "whoa buddy calm down"

This made me laugh for some sick reason.

M-A-G
01-02-2007, 06:15 AM
OMFG, M-A-G. You work with KIDS for God's sake! Snap back into it.