PDA

View Full Version : Mario 64's ending

The One
12-30-2006, 07:02 PM
The ending was pure shit. If I was Mario I'd lose my fucking mind. It's be like...

"Hey Bitch! I just saved your fucking kingdom single handedly. You know that big ass fucking lizard? Yeah I just beat the mother fucker 3 times, 3 mother fucking times. I just about drowned a good 30 or so times, I had to kill giant ass bombs, fucking living walls, race big ass fucking turtles, and jump from one building to another god only knows how many times! And what does your fucking rich ass do? Kiss me on the noise and bake me a fucking cake? Are you fucking serious? YOU BITCH! We had a deal, I save your ass, then I tap it! It's the way it has worked the last 10 fucking times I saved your entire kingdom. God, the least you could do is give me some gold coins or shit, at least then I'd be able to buy a hooker with them. Fuck this shit. Next time your land is under attack go bother my brother or something...fucking bitch..."

McDoogle
12-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow, you need to relax. Seriously relax. It's only a video game.

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 08:29 PM
If you had fun playing the game the end shouldn't matter.

loopydate
12-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Thank you so much for to playing my game!

Xero
12-30-2006, 09:15 PM
"Thank you Mario, but the Princess is in anoth-what are you doing with that fire ball? Mario? MARI-"

Skippord
12-30-2006, 09:40 PM
The ending was pure shit. If I was Mario I'd lose my fucking mind. It's be like...

"Hey Bitch! I just saved your fucking kingdom single handedly. You know that big ass fucking lizard? Yeah I just beat the mother fucker 3 times, 3 mother fucking times. I just about drowned a good 30 or so times, I had to kill giant ass bombs, fucking living walls, race big ass fucking turtles, and jump from one building to another god only knows how many times! And what does your fucking rich ass do? Kiss me on the noise and bake me a fucking cake? Are you fucking serious? YOU BITCH! We had a deal, I save your ass, then I tap it! It's the way it has worked the last 10 fucking times I saved your entire kingdom. God, the least you could do is give me some gold coins or shit, at least then I'd be able to buy a hooker with them. Fuck this shit. Next time your land is under attack go bother my brother or something...fucking bitch..."
Picture that but in a swarthy italian accident

G
12-30-2006, 09:45 PM
i might have to get this on VC even tho i have it on 64 with 120 stars :(

Kane Knight
12-31-2006, 08:39 AM
The One needs to get laid.

Watson
01-01-2007, 01:40 AM

That is BY FAR the funniest fuckin' post I have ever read on TPWW Forums in my 2+ years as a member. I owe you a rep, The One.

Jonster
01-01-2007, 07:13 AM
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26216

Dave Youell
01-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Spoilers you cunt!

alvarado52
01-01-2007, 07:26 PM
SO LONGIE BOWSIE!

TerranRich
01-05-2007, 12:40 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mario.php