PDA

View Full Version : WM XX thread times infinity

Mr. JL
02-16-2004, 06:42 PM
World Heavyweight Championship...Triple H versus Chris Benoit... one on one in the main event at Wrestle Mania XX! ** Build a feud up between Brock Lesnar & Bill Goldberg. Set it up so it looks like Goldberg is going to screw Lesnar out of the title. SWERVE. Goldberg spears Guerrero instead! Lesnar & Goldberg form the most powerful team in WWE history. I can only imagine the heat those two would get if they were together. Wait, by now Austins pissed off that he gave Goldberg a chance to kill Lesnar, only for Goldberg to team up with him. Austin takes offense to this... comes out of retirement for a tag team match at Mania. Who does he get as his tag team partner, non other than The Rock! Kurt Angle wins the number 1 contenders match but since Lesnar already has a match at Mania. He gets his match on Smack Down with Goldberg barred from ringside. Kurt Angle wins the title. Insert Guerrero to have a match at Mania with Kurt and wham, another great match. I'm not the biggest fan of this but I will go with it anyways and change it up some bit. Foley versus Orton at Wrestle Mania in a one on one match that will either propel Orton to superstardom or drop him off the face of the wrestling world. Same goes for Foley. Match is still kinda stale and if Orton wants to keep bragging about being the hardcore legend. Then have Mick come out and challenge Orton to a Barbed Wire match. That would f'n rock! Shawn Michaels versus Ric Flair in a 30 minute classic match would be great. Rob Van Dam versus Jericho in a 45 minute classic too! Insert the Undertaker versus Kane match and John Cena versus Big Show. And that my friend is a great Wrestle Mania. Though I left out Booker, but I don't see anyway he can possibly fit on the card. Maybe a match with Christian though.

Mr. JL
02-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Sorry for no paragraphs. The enter button on my keyboard is f'n broken.

MVP
02-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Lesnar and Goldberg teamed up. :n:

Lesnar would carry the team seeing as how he's a hundred times better than Goldberg.

:foc: at Angle winning the WWE title.

The rest is pretty good.

Sensei Of Mattitude
02-16-2004, 07:24 PM
WWE Title:
(C) Eddie Guerrero def. Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight Title Tournament (just like WrestleMania X):
HBK def. HHH (C) and Chris Benoit (leading to HBK/Benoit in Edmonton)

WWE US Title:
John Cena def. The Big Show (C)

The Undertaker def. Kane

Brock Lesner def. Goldberg

Randy Orton, Dave Batista and Ric Flair def. Mick Foley and The Rock

WWE Cruiserwight Title:
Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Ultimo Dragon, Jeff Hardy, Akio, Sakoda, Tajiri and Dean Malenko

Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
Haas and Benjamin def. Scotty & Rikishi (C) and Kidman & London

WWE Women's Title:
Victoria def. Molly Holly (C), Trish Stratus, and Lita

World Tag Team Titles:
Booker T and Rob Van Dam (C) def. Vitamin C

Torrie and Sable def. Miss Jackie and Stacy Kiebler (in some sort of gimmick match)

Rhyno, Matt Morgan and A-Train def. Hardcore Holly, Faarooq and Bradshaw

SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT:
The Dudley Boyz def. Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak

THATS MY VERSION OF THIS YEAR'S WRESTLEMANIA. I wouldn't be surprised to see a legends match in their somewhere. Maybe Flair vs Steamboat which would make Orton and Batista vs Rock N Sock. Rob Van Dam jobs to VERSION 1 due to his "Willy the Worker" shit.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Corkscrewed
02-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Wait, is this buildup to Wrestlemania or predictions on how the actual show should go? Because if it's the actual show, then there's no reason Goldberg would be in the title match interfereing.
The other thing is that most of those buildups won't be happening.