PDA

View Full Version : 2 more WWE DVD's added to 07 lineup

mrslackalack
01-14-2007, 11:25 PM
According to Amazon.com and Target. On March 6th, A 2 Disc set of Wrestlemania 3 is coming out for $20.99 (it fit on one disc in Anthology it makes you wonder what will be on the 2nd disc?) Also, Mick Foleys Greatest Hits and Misses is coming out again the same date and same price as WM 3 with a bonus 3 hr 3rd disc. So heres hoping the bonus disc will contain some good stuff

Xero
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
For the Mick Foley DVD, unless the third disk is beyond good, I won't pick it up because I already have it.

As for Mania 3, don't really see the point in the set after a 20 year anniversary deal. Second disk will probably be interviews with people who were in the event, and probably Hogan saying how he press slammed the 8000 pound Andre the Giant (who he would refer to as his "brother", dude) the day before he died.

Londoner
01-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Why can't they concentrate on making their current product better rather than relying on their past?

ron the dial
01-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Because it's way easier to live in the past?

Xero
01-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Why can't they concentrate on making their current product better rather than relying on their past?
To be honest, I'm not complaining at the quality of what they're releasing. As I said once before, if WWE closed down their live wrestling business they could stay afloat for years just by releasing classic shit.

They have every major Pay Per View and what probably amounts to millions of hours of unreleased footage and thousands of hours of unseen footage.

They'd probably eventually release box sets of years and/or events, and even complete years of TV (RAW, SmackDown!, Nitro, etc).

Londoner
01-14-2007, 11:47 PM
^ I'm not complaining about the quality either, its just annoying being reminded of how great it used to be compared to how shit it is today.

Xero
01-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Meh, at least they're not releasing shit like "Here's last year's 'best' storyline on DVD!"

...Wait...

Jeritron
01-15-2007, 02:18 AM
I never got a chance to pick up the Mick Foley dvd to begin with, so I'd like to get that. Hopefully it includes some of his return matches with Orton, Carlito and Edge

Russenmafia
01-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Meh, at least they're not releasing shit like "Here's last year's 'best' storyline on DVD!"

...Wait...

roll on that new DX dvd.

Splaya
01-16-2007, 06:22 PM
I actually cannot wait for the new DX dvd, along with the Rock's DVD

Arashi Kage
01-16-2007, 07:03 PM

Because the current / future product will not & can't ever be better than the past.

mrslackalack
01-18-2007, 01:50 PM
DVD talk says that the Foley title has been changed to Mick Foley Hardcore Legend so it might be an entirely new 3 disc set.

Xero
01-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Just heard confirmation that the Royal Rumble set is confirmed. I know it's been rumored, but this is the first time I've heard it's official (it's a promo at the beginning of the Armageddon DVD).

NeanderCarl
01-18-2007, 02:19 PM
For the Mick Foley DVD, unless the third disk is beyond good, I won't pick it up because I already have it.

As for Mania 3, don't really see the point in the set after a 20 year anniversary deal. Second disk will probably be interviews with people who were in the event, and probably Hogan saying how he press slammed the 8000 pound Andre the Giant (who he would refer to as his "brother", dude) the day before he died.

Whilst breaking every bone in his back on the same night that Bret Hart screwed Vince McMahon and the Ultimate Warrior demanded a billion dollars in cash, and as soon as he got backstage all the hair fell off the crown of his head because he damaged every single nerve in his skull, and that's how he got the 24" parting, dude.

NeanderCarl
01-18-2007, 11:51 PM
But in the words of the most blase wrestler of all time: whatcha gonna do? :| whatcha gonna do?

Xero
01-18-2007, 11:52 PM
When they come for you? :shifty:

Flashman#2
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
what the horseshit. this is nuts. Why would I spend more money on this? I already have the complete anthology.

I loved Wrestlemania 3 when Savage beat Ultimate Warrior in a Career Match. Just coming of age stuff if you ask me.

Jordan
01-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Wm 7 man