PDA

View Full Version : My Mania Idea

FourFifty
01-16-2007, 10:18 PM
You know what I'd love to see at wrestlemania?
Well, since there's a good chance we won't see The Big Show, that leaves Hogan free. Hogan vs Kahli? Yes, but not at Mania. So who can Hogan get in the ring with... Here's my idea, and how it should be booked.
Hogan vs Austin at Wrestlemania 23

First off I have no idea how Austin is these days, but I'm going to assume he has a few more matches in him.

Asap- On Raw say "Steve Austin will be here next week to make an open challenge for wrestlemania!" Let WWE leak their own rumors about who will accept. If they let us think that CM Punk, Monty Brown, Goldberg, or Bret Hart (since every goddamn year we hear "Bret Hart is coming back next mania") will come out I'm sure it'll spike ratings. Let wwe.com say that “anyone from any brand is invited for the challenge.”

Next Week- Austin comes out and says he feels he has one last match in him, and he wants to do it at the biggest event of the year. He cuts a promo, and asks for anyone back there to accept. Hogan’s music hits, and he cuts a promo about how you can never count the Hulkster out. Hogan accepts.
Hogan’s music hits as he’s about to leave, and Austin shouts “cut the damn music!” Austin lays out another challenge. Wrestlemania is on April 1st, and Austin might want to get a little ring rust off of him, and Hogan needs to do the same. So Austin calls for a “pick your poison” match on March 16th. 3/16. Once again, Hogan accepts. Austin talks about how he’s going to beat Hogan’s ass at Wrestlemania, and that’s the bottom line, blah blah blah. Austin’s music hits, the segment fades away into an add for rogaine.

The Following Weeks on Raw, SmackDown, ECW, and Heat- Show segments where Austin and Hogan interview people for the pick your poison match. Maybe have a segment where Eugene talks to Hogan, and as it ends Eugene asks “weren’t you Mr. America?” Hogan says no, that was just a rumor on the internet. Eugene walks away and a ref says “That was mean, lying to poor Eugene.” Hogan then denies to the ref that he was Mr. America.
I’d like to see Austin’s segments set up like the APA’s office. Yes, this is a set up for Ron Simmons to say “Damn!” You could set up matches for the shows by having Austin or Hogan laugh at someone when they ask to be the other man’s opponent. Someone then laughs at the guy who was laughed at, sets up a match, or maybe a small feud. Let other wrestlers get some exposure from Austin and Hogan.

SmackDown 3:16- It doesn’t really matter who Steve Austin’s opponent is. Just really hype up that it could be anyone from any band. But for Hogan, so I don’t have to pay to watch Hogan/Kahli, put that match on SmackDown’s main event. Let Hogan do the classic body slam/leg drop on Kahli.

Next few weeks- Video montages, maybe a promo here and there, just hype up the match.

WrestleMania- I don’t care who wins this match because neither man has anything to gain or lose. Just think of the buy rates and the hype. Have Steve Austin hit the stunner on Hogan, Hogan hulks up, Austin stuns him again knocking him out, three count. Have Hogan hit the leg drop on Austin, three count, Hogan helps Austin up, beer bash, stunner on Hogan. Whatever.

Post Maina- Business as usual. This isn’t a lasting story line that requires intricate planning. This is just a temporary ratings boost, and filler.

Xero
01-16-2007, 10:21 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 22 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

FourFifty
01-16-2007, 10:25 PM
:rofl:

Jeritron
01-17-2007, 12:11 AM
[SIZE=2
First off I have no idea how Austin is these days, but I'm going to assume he has a few more matches in him.
[/SIZE]

You're going to assume wrong, his last match was almost 4 years ago against The Rock and it will stay that way. He's done. Though he may return for more stints in a non-wrestling match, don't hold your breath for him to get into the ring. And even if he did, it wouldn't be with Hogan.

FourFifty
01-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Then replace Austin with anyone and take out the 3:16 SmackDown. Maybe have Chris Masters call out anyone for Hogan to answer, put a Master Lock challenge in there for filler, but keep the pick your poison match because I do NOT want to spend 40 bucks to see Hogan/Kahli.
Hell, Nitro/Hogan would be alright. Kane/Hogan if you want Hogan to body slam a bigger guy.
I just don't want to see Hogan/Kahli at Wrestlemania.

Jeritron
01-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Well if Hogan wrestles its probably what we'll see. If its any consoloation, there'll be another 10 or so matches to help you decide whehter its worth the money or not. I dont think anyone would want to pay that to see Khali/Hogan, but I'll make my decision based on the title main events and what midcard matches they have, as well as hopefulyl a MITB.

FourFifty
01-17-2007, 02:57 AM
It's wrestlemania, and just that fact means there's a damn good chance I'm going to order it.

Corkscrewed
01-17-2007, 06:35 AM
I still vote for Hogan vs Khali in a "There's No Way the Smarks Can Lose in This One" Match.

[showing my sig just on this post because I just changed it and want to see how it looks. :shifty: ]

Jeritron
01-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I still vote for Hogan vs Khali in a "There's No Way the Smarks Can Lose in This One" Match.

[showing my sig just on this post because I just changed it and want to see how it looks. :shifty: ]

They can't win either. It's a paradox.

FourFifty
01-17-2007, 07:16 PM
They can't win either. It's a paradox.

In the end, the fans are the losers :(

Flair Wooo
01-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Why the fuck was it gonna be show v hogan anyway?

Xero
01-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Andre/Hogan 20th anniversary.

Honestly, at least it makes sense.

Flair Wooo
01-17-2007, 07:29 PM
kinda..

Xero
01-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Better than Hogan vs. Foreign non-English-speaking Monster.

Jeritron
01-17-2007, 07:35 PM
I guess, a giant's a giant tho. In my mind, it all sucks. But I'd take Big Show over Khali any day of the week.

Xero
01-17-2007, 07:43 PM
At least Big Show has worked decent matches and could probably pull a fairly decent big man/underdog match out of Hogan.

I still want to see Hogan collapse during the Bodyslam though.

LOL, I just thought of something. Remember when they had that thing about "Who can bodyslam Yokozuna"? Well, they should do it at Mania, only "Who can Hogan still bodyslam" featuring Big Show, Khali, Umaga, Batista, Test, Shawn Michaels, Shanon Moore and Max Mini.

Hogan would no doubt lose that.

Xero
01-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Right now, the two proposed matches for Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania are against Great Khali or Shane McMahon. There is almost no chance of Big Show returning at this point, which is why Khali was moved to RAW.

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1573490#post1573490

LOL, Shane...

Jeritron
01-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Shanes a better wrestler than any of the others, fuck it, shanes a better wrestler than half the WWE roster.

El Fangel
01-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Shanes a better wrestler than any of the others, fuck it, shanes a better wrestler than half the WWE roster.
Sad, but true.

Indifferent Clox
01-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Shane is one of my favorite wrestlers but Hogan's 5 move arsenal won't let even fucking the entire ROH lockerroom put on a decent match.

Colar and elbow tie up
Danielson: Ok I'm gonna tie you up in the ropes
Hulk: I don't do ropes
Danielson: ok I'm gonna let you do a running leg sweep to me
Hulk: you mean leg drop?
Danielson: ok just hulk the fuck up and let me hit you and then hit me back and then big boot me and leg drop me.
Hulk: GENUIS!