PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Alienoid

Dorkchop
01-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Doug Basham has been released.

Crippla
01-18-2007, 03:40 PM
At least you can still watch Val Venis job. Wait, is Heat still around?

M-A-G
01-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I'd complain if he wasn't so damn useless.

M-A-G
01-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Hehe, Danny got the axe, too. Wonder what took them so long.

Crippla
01-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Meh, I could care less about the Bashams anyway.

addy2hotty
01-18-2007, 05:52 PM
TPWW would like to wish Alienoid well in his future endeavours.

Jeritron
01-18-2007, 05:54 PM
As of this afternoon, WWE has come to terms with the release of Val Venis. However, Alienoid hasn't. He is rehabing in an undisclosed location and should be out of action for 4-6 months.

M-A-G
01-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Don't tease me.

Rammsteinmad
01-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Who's Doug Basham?

Rammsteinmad
01-18-2007, 06:05 PM
And who's Val Venis?

Jeritron
01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Alienoids booking posts are refreshing to say the least. Even the out there ones. At least he uses creativity. It's like the aristocrats joke, its not really about the punch line or the content but as a fan you just want to see where in the blue hell he is going with it. The format is usually this:

A booker walks into Vinces office and says, Doug Basham is an established main eventer effective this week....

...hitlers brain...white slavery...a zeppelin race...jimmy carter as GM of ECW...

...Val Venis unifies all 4 world titles in the ME of WM23. And what do you call yourselves? The Alienoids!!

Rammsteinmad
01-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Y'know what Jeritron5000, I like to think of you as a good poster, but damn that post made no sense to me what-so-ever. What did RVD give you? :?:

Xero
01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Y'know what Jeritron5000, I like to think of you as a good poster, but damn that post made no sense to me what-so-ever.
Just like most of Alienoid's scenarios!

Jeritron
01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
If you don't know what the Aristocrats joke is, then you won't get it. Yes it makes no sense otherwise.

M-A-G
01-18-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm one to talk. I had Flair get turned into a looney super-villain via a Batista clothesline.

Xero
01-18-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm one to talk. I had Flair get turned into a looney super-villain via a Batista clothesline.
You mean he isn't one now? :wtf:

TerranRich
01-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Man, Rodney Mack was released? He was working for WWE??

Terkay's released as well. Did he even wrestle?

At least THIS list I kinda agree with; they were never used...or never known to be hired at all (e.g. Gangrel, Mack)

Nothing will ever beat the big release spree of...what was it, '04? '05? Palumbo, Molly Holly, et al.

Crippla
01-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Terkay wrestled this week. The release spree of 04 included Palumbo but Molly asked for her release later, she wasn't part of it.

St. Jimmy
01-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Alienoid will now mark out because he is now TNA Fodder.

FourFifty
01-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Terkay's released as well.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St. Jimmy
01-18-2007, 08:06 PM
I was really liking Terkai (It's spelled better this way), I never watched him on SmackDown - but then again it was SmackDown, so hell no.

THE MAN BEAR and Burke are really interesting.

Mr. Nerfect
01-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Blessing in disguise, baby. Just a random note on Doug Basham: apparently he did the motion-capturing work for the latest SmackDown! vs. RAW video game.

These releases don't really bother me. Doug Basham can now go to ROH, and either prove to be the wrestler I've been claiming he can be, or embarrass the fuck out of me so I need to find another wrestler to hypothetically launch into the main event in my (purposely, dickweeds) crazy scenarios to point out how primative the current state of World Wrestling Entertainment is. What's Stevie Richards doing these days?

Dannie Hollie is a pretty big guy. Not huge, but larger than most of the guys in TNA. If he heads over there, I can see him doing quite well. Don't say it won't happen, because Jim Cornette was running OVW when Hollie won like four Heavyweight Championships (Batista and John Cena only racked up one win each).

Jazz can go to TNA and work with their budding Women's Division. Gail Kim, Jacqueline Moore, Jazz, Lita (I get the feeling she'll end up doing a few appearances with them), Nora Greenweld and maybe one of the few of the SHIMMER girls. That would be sweet.

And to answer M-A-G's question, the reason why The Bashams took so long to be released is because they were serving a purpose. They were pretty much using Doug as a trainer, lackey and stuntman. Danny Basham isn't as capable as Doug in the ring (apparently), but he was legitimately solid, and there were probably plans to use him in the tag team division. He was hurt, so now he's kind of getting the Test treatment.

Tony Mamaluke's release is good, as well, in my opinion. Maybe they'll stick him with Sal Rinauro in ROH, again, or he can go to TNA and work in the X-Division. I think it would be good if they moved Little Guido back over to SmackDown!, and had him work in the Cruiserweight Division.

Mr. Nerfect
01-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I was really liking Terkai (It's spelled better this way), I never watched him on SmackDown - but then again it was SmackDown, so hell no.

THE MAN BEAR and Burke are really interesting.

I like both guys, but I don't think they really meshed well together. Burke was being used as the mouthpiece for Sly Terkay, yet he himself was too solid in the ring to just be contained to that role.

I wouldn't mind it if they moved Elijah Burke over to RAW, and had him join The World's Greatest Tag Team, claiming that The Man Bear was only released because he is black. Benjamin and Haas can do the tag work, Burke can be the singles guy. That would be so fucking sweet.

TerranRich
01-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Alienoid, man, I love you and your crazy booking scenarios. :D

The Genius
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM
i like your idea about burke joining the worlds greatest tag team and forming a nice little stable.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Have Burke win the IC Title from Jeff Hardy, with help from Benjamin and Haas. This can be used to get The World's Greatest Tag Team involved in the feud with The Hardys and MNM. Have Paul London & Brian Kendrick interject themselves, and maybe throw in The Blue Bloods and The Throwbacks. Massive TLC orgy of greatness.

NeanderCarl
01-21-2007, 01:43 AM
I wouldn't mind it if they moved Elijah Burke over to RAW, and had him join The World's Greatest Tag Team, claiming that The Man Bear was only released because he is black.

Terkay isn't black.

Skippord
01-21-2007, 02:24 AM
Have Burke win the IC Title from Jeff Hardy, with help from Benjamin and Haas. This can be used to get The World's Greatest Tag Team involved in the feud with The Hardys and MNM. Have Paul London & Brian Kendrick interject themselves, and maybe throw in The Blue Bloods and The Throwbacks. Massive TLC orgy of greatness.
I love you

in a semi gay fashion

Blitz
01-21-2007, 04:24 AM
Jeritron wins this thread.

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Terkay isn't black.

Haha, no I meant because Elijah Burke is black. ;)

Although, it would be sweet if Burke claimed that Terkay's great-great-great-great grandfather was black, which is why Vince had no problem letting him go.

Just get Burke into a position where he can do something, ASAP.

NeanderCarl
01-21-2007, 04:46 AM
But that argument wouldn't hold water. If Vince was so racist that he's holding down the brothers, why would he sack Burke's caucasian pal, and keep Burke under a deal?

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2007, 05:07 AM
But that argument wouldn't hold water. If Vince was so racist that he's holding down the brothers, why would he sack Burke's caucasian pal, and keep Burke under a deal?

It's not meant to really hold water. ;)

The point would be Burke is full of shit, hence he is a heel.

NeanderCarl
01-21-2007, 05:39 AM
It's not meant to really hold water. ;)

The point would be Burke is full of shit, hence he is a heel.

Own up... you ARE on the Creative Team, aren't you?

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Own up... you ARE on the Creative Team, aren't you?

Is Doug Basham still employed?

Elijah Burke complains because his meal ticket, Sylvester Terkay, was released. Burke claims Terkay was only released to spite him. It's textbook, selfish heel behaviour.

Kane Knight
01-21-2007, 09:11 AM
Alienoids booking posts are refreshing to say the least. Even the out there ones. At least he uses creativity. It's like the aristocrats joke, its not really about the punch line or the content but as a fan you just want to see where in the blue hell he is going with it. The format is usually this:

A booker walks into Vinces office and says, Doug Basham is an established main eventer effective this week....

...hitlers brain...white slavery...a zeppelin race...jimmy carter as GM of ECW...

...Val Venis unifies all 4 world titles in the ME of WM23. And what do you call yourselves? The Alienoids!!

You've stumbled upon the only logic that could be used to defend both Russo and the Vince McMahon Ass cartoon.

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2007, 09:13 AM
You've stumbled upon the only logic that could be used to defend both Russo <s>and the Vince McMahon Ass cartoon.</s>

Nothing can defend Assy McMahon. :nono:

Kane Knight
01-21-2007, 09:14 AM
But at least now the Bashams can tear down TNA as the world's most vanilla tag team.

Kane Knight
01-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Nothing can defend Assy McMahon. :nono:

It's different...

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2007, 08:24 PM
It's different...

I'd admire your valor and ability to see the positive of any situation if it weren't for Assy McGee coming first. :-\