PDA

View Full Version : What TNA Sheeple Need To Realize...

the Illusionist
01-23-2007, 11:21 PM
As long as you keep refering to TNA as a 'refreshing alternative', it will always be second best.WCW was never called an alternative, and it gave WWE a run for its money. Add to that having nothing bad to say, or even negative or constructive, is also bad for business. It's short sighted and adds to dellusion...wwe all know what that does to a promotion. By the way, you canforget about calling me a WWE mark, as I can see plenty wrong with the damn thing. So thanks.

Thats all for now.

The Cock
01-23-2007, 11:25 PM
so true

jindrak
01-23-2007, 11:34 PM
TNA has the potential to be something special.

When TNA debuted in 2002, the company was a great alternative to the WWE at the time. Then something terrible happened...Russo took over (his first stint, not his current) and the TNA became awful.

How awful?

Well, Vince Russo was AJ Styles manager and when he and Styles were standing alongside together, Russo completely dwarfed him in size. It made Styles look like a fool. Besides that, Russo turned TNA into something it was not, which made the brand lose whatever appeal it had to those seeking an alterntive to WWE.

El Fangel
01-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Between Russo being a total cocksmith, and Jarrett being an egotistical bastard. TNA will continue to go in a downward spiral :'(

Blitz
01-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Sheeple.

Fox
01-24-2007, 12:52 AM
As long as you keep refering to TNA as a 'refreshing alternative', it will always be second best.WCW was never called an alternative, and it gave WWE a run for its money. Add to that having nothing bad to say, or even negative or constructive, is also bad for business. It's short sighted and adds to dellusion...wwe all know what that does to a promotion. By the way, you canforget about calling me a WWE mark, as I can see plenty wrong with the damn thing. So thanks.

Thats all for now.

...so the only reason TNA will never succeed is because some people have termed it a "refreshing alternative"?

...and the reason WCW succeeded was because we never called them an alternative.

Are you fucking high?

Jura
01-24-2007, 12:54 AM
I find Pepsi to be a refreshing alternative to Coca-Cola.

Fox
01-24-2007, 12:58 AM
"Refreshing alternative" you say? INSTANT FAILURE.

Sting Fan
01-24-2007, 02:12 AM
The orignal statement does seem a little lacking in content, unless im missing some devine message in there somewhere about the inadequicy of booking and somehow revealing TNAs silly plan to hire anybody and everybody WWE ever fires.

But as I say I could just be missing it all.

St. Jimmy
01-24-2007, 02:14 AM
http://www.wagnerrods.com/sheepl.jpg

PullMyFinger
01-24-2007, 02:18 AM
WWE was an alternative for WCW fans. And WCW was an alternative for WWE fans. I don't get it?

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 08:59 AM
I think we're all agreed: People who use words like "sheeple" are generally more sheep-like than the folks they target with their "clever" statement.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 09:00 AM
This topic is now about barbeque. Post your favorite JR moments.

Xero
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM
...so the only reason TNA will never succeed is because some people have termed it a "refreshing alternative"?
Doesn't TNA themselves call themseleves the "alternative in wrestling" or some shit?

It isn't an alternative anyway, it's Sports Entertainment (Read: WWE) on a low budget.

owenbrown
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM

There are favorite JR moments?! :wtf:

Xero
01-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Remember when JR wasn't commentating? I think that was his best year.

Xero
01-24-2007, 09:14 AM
I think we're all agreed: People who use words like "sheeple" are generally more sheep-like than the folks they target with their "clever" statement.
Just like people who call other people "tools" are more "tool-like" than them.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 10:18 AM
There are favorite JR moments?! :wtf:

I figured we were more likely to find one of those than anything worthwhile in a tardfight between the Illusionist and Fox.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Remember when JR wasn't commentating? I think that was his best year.

You mean the time he was lit on fire, or when Bell's Palsy caused him to turn heel?

TerranRich
01-24-2007, 10:33 AM
lol, TOPIC CHANGE!! Hah, Kane Knight ain't made of chocolate! (But he tastes like it.)

TerranRich
01-24-2007, 10:34 AM
My favorite JR moment was when Paul Heyman took over for Jerry Lawler for some time. He made me forget JR was even there. :heart:

tucsonspeed6
01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
My favorite JR moment was that one time when he completely ignored that one midcard match to talk about Mr McMahon and the main event for the night...

ron the dial
01-24-2007, 11:51 AM
My favorite JR moment was when he got kicked square in the nuts and "fired" on live television. It was one of those moments when I wished that what happened on TV had actual bearing in real life.

PullMyFinger
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
My favorite JR moment was when he said, "that turnbuckle aint made of chocolate!"

PullMyFinger
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Actually scratch that...bells palsy heel turn.

"That's my boy! Dr. Death, Dr. Death Steve Williams!"

the Illusionist
01-24-2007, 12:01 PM

...and the reason WCW succeeded was because we never called them an alternative.

Are you fucking high?

learn how to fucking read, then try to talk trash.that's not what i'm saying. it's part of the reason.and it's not an absolute.

the Illusionist
01-24-2007, 12:02 PM
The orignal statement does seem a little lacking in content, unless im missing some devine message in there somewhere about the inadequicy of booking and somehow revealing TNAs silly plan to hire anybody and everybody WWE ever fires.

But as I say I could just be missing it all.

you just reinforced my alternative statement from a different perspective. how many superstars has TNA built themselves? what, like a handful?

the Illusionist
01-24-2007, 12:03 PM
lol, TOPIC CHANGE!! Hah, Kane Knight ain't made of chocolate! (But he tastes like it.)

I'm changing it back.stay on the original topic or post somewhere else.

Londoner
01-24-2007, 12:13 PM
I can't think of any favourite JR moments, i'll give it some more thought though....

(deliberately keeping the JR thing going)

Pepsi Man
01-24-2007, 12:14 PM
My favorite JR moment was when he reintroduced Razor Ramon and Diesel to the WWF.

addy2hotty
01-24-2007, 12:14 PM

You won't be lasting long.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 01:13 PM

http://media.arstechnica.com/journals/science.media/Madagascar-Penguins.jpg

You didn't see anything.

BAck on topic, what's yoru favorite BBQ recipe?

.44 Magdalene
01-24-2007, 03:39 PM
BAHGAWDILIKEMYBARBEQUEMADEOFCHOCOLATE.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
THOSE PENGUINS AIN'T MADE OF BABY BACKS, YOU KNOW!

Stickman
01-24-2007, 06:10 PM
I like the term "sheeple"

James Steele
01-24-2007, 06:16 PM
STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!!

Xero
01-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Topic change: Who has the best eyebrows in wrestling?

Gotta go with Maven, just for sheer volume.

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Maven. No doubt.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Dammit Xero, that has no debate, it is Maven!

Kane Knight
01-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay, new debate!

Who was the better IC Champ? JArrett or Chyna?

Pepsi Man
01-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Well, Jarrett held the title six times, but Chyna's the one that has Chris Jericho still to this day owing a sex change operation as a result of a pre-match stipulation.

RVDmark
01-24-2007, 07:41 PM
My favorite JR moment was when Paul Heyman took over for Jerry Lawler for some time. He made me forget JR was even there. :heart:

Wrestlemania X-7 :drool: :drool: :drool:

Inadequacy
01-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I wasn't watching wrestling then, but I have to go with Chyna. Just because, unlike Chyna, Jarret couldn't pop some dudes head off with his thighs.

edit: Eyebrows? How can you possibly suggest anyone other than James Mitchell? (wait, I like TNA, whats the singular form of Sheeple?)

El Fangel
01-25-2007, 12:54 AM
I wasn't watching wrestling then, but I have to go with Chyna. Just because, unlike Chyna, Jarret couldn't pop some dudes head off with his thighs.
:lol: That is some of the funniest shit I have read today.

Ok TOPIC CHANGE

Khali's future reign as WWE Champion.

Inadequacy
01-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Khali will hold the title for ten years, until when going for the chop to the head his hand hits the ropes, causing him to chop HIMSELF in the head. Obviously killing him instantly. Then every show for five years will be a "Khali tribute show"

El Fangel
01-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Then it will be vacated, and awarded to Kurt Angles corpse, while Vince is in the ring about to hand over the belt, Ric Flair comes out... And says he bought half the company, and Vince is like yeah...And? Khali rise up and starts growling " Immmmammam Notdssss Deadapsjdpjdpjd". Completly ignored, he chops himself in the head.

The Naitch
01-25-2007, 02:07 AM
has anyone actually tried JR's BBQ sauce before? I'm curious to know if it's actually worth all the hype

#BROKEN Hasney
01-25-2007, 07:03 AM

edit: Eyebrows? How can you possibly suggest anyone other than James Mitchell? (wait, I like TNA, whats the singular form of Sheeple?)

Sheeperson?

Impact!
01-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Sherson*

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 10:57 AM

No man would get between his thighs (Except the One).

Sheeple? Singularised, Sheeple.

Gone Mad
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Khali will be a long reigning champ, seeing as how funny it be to seeing him doing the yelling thing while the belt spins for an hour on his shoulder. Oh, and the promos.

"RREEE CHAMP RREEE SIFI GOSOAOG SIFI#%$ KHAAAALLLLLIII!!! " *spins belt, yells, little girls pop*

And to answer the question, I think it's Sheep? :shifty:

TerranRich
01-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Stay on topic or post somewhere else! So says...The ILLUSIONIST!! Pfft. :roll:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1148outcome1.gif

Blitz
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Someone needs to sign up as The Prestige and just be generally better than The Illusionist.

TerranRich
01-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I was gonna sign up as The Magician and claim to be the TNA version of Illusionist.

M-A-G
01-25-2007, 04:45 PM
When JR pinned Triple H. What a company guy.

Arnold HamNegger
01-25-2007, 05:06 PM
My favorite JR moment was when, as a young aspiring writer, I was taken to meet the author of "The Ross Report." It was a day I'll never forget. :shifty:

http://totfc.net/articles/2003/090503/jim_ross-pervert.jpg

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 05:45 PM
fuck you assholes

noobs are people who cant stay on topic to save ttheir life, and you are the idiots posting random shit.keep glorifying TNA, maybe it'll turn into WCW 2.0.

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 05:46 PM
I was gonna sign up as The Magician and claim to be the TNA version of Illusionist.

you retard. that'd be great, assuming i was a WWE mark; which you're doing, and which I'm not.

addy2hotty
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM
fuck you assholes

noobs are people who cant stay on topic to save ttheir life, and you are the idiots posting random shit.keep glorifying TNA, maybe it'll turn into WCW 2.0.

You aren't doing very well are you?

Are you a gashead? Seems you're getting agitated.

My favourite JR moment is when he says 'bastard'. It sounds soooo wrong.

Destor
01-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh boy...

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 05:57 PM
WWE was an alternative for WCW fans. And WCW was an alternative for WWE fans. I don't get it?

The best part is, they were at least marginally different. What I loved about having WWF., WCW, and ECW around was that they each pandered to something different I want to see. You know, before they went to total shit.

TNA is so close to WWE it's not funny. It's basically like WWECW: Toss a couple of gimmicks out to pretend to be different (Something WCW never pretended to be)...

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 06:06 PM
When JR pinned Triple H. What a company guy.

You know what I love about that? When it's brought up in WWE's Smackdown games on commentary.

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 06:12 PM
You aren't doing very well are you?

Are you a gashead? Seems you're getting agitated.

My favourite JR moment is when he says 'bastard'. It sounds soooo wrong.

are you dense? fuck you losers.eat shit.

addy2hotty
01-25-2007, 06:15 PM
are you dense? fuck you losers.eat shit.

I'd guess so, I mean, how dense is a human body?

Look it up for me chum.

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 06:19 PM
The best part is, they were at least marginally different. What I loved about having WWF., WCW, and ECW around was that they each pandered to something different I want to see. You know, before they went to total shit.

TNA is so close to WWE it's not funny. It's basically like WWECW: Toss a couple of gimmicks out to pretend to be different (Something WCW never pretended to be)...

finally, you have enought mental capacity to stick to a topic. congrats.

Arnold HamNegger
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM

Come on guys, ENOUGHT is ENOUGHT already!!

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 06:35 PM

Trust me. When someone has something intelligent to say, I reply to it.

When you speak, you get:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aky72-gyLLI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aky72-gyLLI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Blitz
01-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Anadrol kicking in?!?!?!?

the Illusionist
01-25-2007, 06:38 PM
can someone give me the jist of it? i really dont feel like making think he means anything.

and yeah; you basically just admitted you do dumb shit. reason regardless. thanks, retard.

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 06:45 PM
If you need the shit summed up, you're not one to talk.

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM7MR5_v47w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM7MR5_v47w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

addy2hotty
01-25-2007, 06:47 PM
can someone give me the jist of it? i really dont feel like making think he means anything.

and yeah; you basically just admitted you do dumb shit. reason regardless. thanks, retard.

What, Anadrol?

I can tell you this, it's Bob Backlund Authorised.

Arnold HamNegger
01-25-2007, 06:50 PM
http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeVideoArt/68/245468.jpg

"IF YA SMELELELELELLLLLLL....WHAT THE FRAGGLE ROCK....IS COOKIN'!"

Blitz
01-25-2007, 06:50 PM
From the isle of Anabolic....

Kane Knight
01-25-2007, 07:57 PM
http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeVideoArt/68/245468.jpg

"IF YA SMELELELELELLLLLLL....WHAT THE FRAGGLE ROCK....IS COOKIN'!"

Let me ask you...Do you like Doozer sticks?

What's your favorite kind of Doozer stick?

El Fangel
01-26-2007, 12:55 AM
:lol:

Arnold HamNegger
01-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Let me ask you...Do you like Doozer sticks?

What's your favorite kind of Doozer stick?

I like em all KK. I just got out of Doozer rehab. I have a problem. :$

TerranRich
01-26-2007, 12:49 PM
The Illusionist is either "the chanp is here!" or "mickeyjames". Man, I miss those crazy fucks.

Xero
01-26-2007, 03:50 PM
I like em all KK. I just got out of Doozer rehab. I have a problem. :$
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KIND OF DOOZER STICKS YOU LIKE! :mad:

Arnold HamNegger
01-26-2007, 03:57 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KIND OF DOOZER STICKS YOU LIKE! :mad:

"I'm gonna turn these Doozer sticks sideways, AND SHOVE THEM UP MY...er, I mean...YOUR...CANDY ASS!"

the Illusionist
01-27-2007, 07:48 PM
The Illusionist is either "the chanp is here!" or "mickeyjames". Man, I miss those crazy fucks.

Im neither, you retard.

Xero
01-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Obviously you're some dick head.

the Illusionist
01-27-2007, 07:59 PM
whatever, dude. you wanna pick sides and overlook everything else, be my guest.

Kane Knight
01-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Is he still crying? :lol:

Kane Knight
01-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Pretty much sticking by my "Destor" assessment, BTW.