PDA

View Full Version : FANTASY BOOKING: John Cena vs. Eugene

The Naitch
02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
go

Jeritron
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
John Cena sits in his lockeroom lacing up his air force ones, and polishing his title belt about to face Shawn Michaels at wrestlemania.

Eugene busts in... "John Cena, you're my favoritest wrestler in the whole wide world. yea, YOU CAN"T SEE ME hahaha, can I be a chain gang soldier?"

Cena: "Sure Eugene, thanks for the support"

Eugene: "Oh but I love Shawn Micheals. He's the showstoppa, the main event, the heartbreak kid I loved when he beat Bret Hart for the title, but the second time I was really confused and mad at him he was such a bad bad guy then he seemed so angry after. But I LOVE DX, SUCKK ITTT, ooops naughty words hehe"

Cena: "Look man, I'd love to share matches, but I gotta work on my clotheslines before the match"

Eugene: *sigh*

Cena looks apologetic.
Cena: "Look man, I got your nose!!!"

Eugene throws a tard fit. "GIVE IT BACK, GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU BIG BULLY"

Cena: "It was a joke dude, I don't have your nose"

Eugene: "ARRRGHHHH! *Storms out into vinces office*

Vince McMahon comes to the ring, and says he will give the fans what they want. Tonight, in this very ring, John Cena will face Eugene for the WWE Championship.
Eugene wins via a shooting star press and begins his reign.....

Xero
02-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Cena: I quit.

Vince: Shit. First one to walk into this office gets *door opens* the title.

Eugene: YAY!

KingofOldSchool
02-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Matt Striker: I don't see why you fans like John Cena. He's nothing special and he only makes you fans look even stupider than you already do.

*Cena comes out*

Cena: You come out here and insult me and the Chain Gang? First you say I'm "nothing special" and then you said that these fans are stupid for cheering me. Well...you're right with one thing. I'm nothing special. I'm just the WWE Champion, I'm not highly educated like you are. However, these fans...they are special. These fans have stayed with me through...

*Eugene's music hits*

Eugene: I'M SPECIAL! I'M SPECIAL!

Cena: No, no, no Eugene. That's not the kind of special I am talking about.

Eugene: Wwwwhat? Bbbbut IIIII'm special.

Striker: Cena, how dare you question Eugene's intelligence like that. Just because you think he is slow, doesn't mean he deserves to be ridiculed. Eugene IS special, Cena. Don't put him down, don't laugh at him.

Cena: What? Please, I wasn't laughing at him. I was merely saying that...

Eugene: YYYYOOOUU THINK I'M SLOW?!?!?!?!?!

Cena: Calm down Eugne.

Eugene: NOOOOOOOOOOO I'MMMMM SPECIALLLLLLLL!!!!!

*Eugene tards up and attacks Cena while Striker leaves the ring smiling*