PDA

View Full Version : lol! julie Hart's Promo on hunter in montreal was awesome! clap clap

The MAC
02-02-2007, 03:35 PM
yes Bitches I know its old .but i just pulled out that dusty Wrestling with shadows Dvd to lend to a friend( who has no idea about the inner workings of wrestling) and as i was skipping thru it i came across Julie hart OWNING HHH.

She was fucking scary i think he pissed in his pants! :'(

addy2hotty
02-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Bret was looking for someone to kill. I doubt Trips was going to own up to it at the time.

Disturbed316
02-02-2007, 04:36 PM
I remember Wrestling with Shadows being shown on tv years ago, never would have thought I would see ever see something like this on normal tv.

Jeritron
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Theres so much guilt, because he knows he knew about it and that she was hitting the nail on the head with everything. I don't know if what went around has come around yet tho...Imagine if he was champion and Steph left him, and the same thing happened to him...

ttetf
02-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Hunter was such a bitch back then. I would have paid full admission just to see Hart's old lady slap the taste out of that lying bastard's mouth. What goes around does come around. HBK broke his fucking back in 98' and Vince's company is in the shitter now...it's coming around to Triple H, don't worry.

The MAC
02-03-2007, 12:57 AM
he couldnt even look her in the eye for a split second. I thoped she would slap him! All he could do was keep repeating"i knew nothing about it, swear to god" n when she said"dnt give me that shit" you can almost hear the skidmark happen in his underwear

Savio
02-03-2007, 01:12 AM
vid please