PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about The Great Khali

Champion of Europa
02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
I was apparently part of a wrestling show and we were all traveling to the event. I had to wake up the Undertaker, and then I rode to the show with The Great Khali.

All I remember telling him was, "You used to end your matches with just that brain chop. Now it's the brainchop then chokebomb. I like that. Makes more sense."

Then we got out of the vehicle and Arn Anderson almost hit me with a car.

Xero
02-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Well, obviously this means you have a homo-erotic fixation on giant Indian men.

Londoner
02-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Did he do that thing where he raises his arms and yells 'rraaaarrrgghh'(or whatever it is..)every two seconds?

tucsonspeed6
02-04-2007, 12:36 PM
So who was driving? You or Khali?

Xero
02-04-2007, 02:06 PM
I once had a dream of beating Bret Hart for the US Championship. I was the man that morning. :cool:

I also had a dream involving Kenny Dykstra for some reason last night. Don't remember what it was about, I just remember something about his name coming up.

Lock Jaw
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
So who was driving? You or Khali?

:lol: @ Khali driving a car.

I can just picture him:

"ARRRGH BAARGGH GHFFFFGH FGHHHHL!!"
(Translation: "Do you find something comical about my appearance while driving my automobile?")

Inadequacy
02-04-2007, 04:26 PM
:lol: @ Khali driving a car.

I can just picture him:

"ARRRGH BAARGGH GHFFFFGH FGHHHHL!!"
(Translation: "Do you find something comical about my appearance while driving my automobile?")

"This was the largest automoblie in my price range."

I think that's how the line finishes

Xero
02-04-2007, 04:27 PM
HAW HAW!

Afterlife
02-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I once dreamt tha Hugh Morrus picked me as a tag partner at the last possible minute. I was honored, at the time. The thing is, I didn't know he was a rael person until the next night on RAW I saw Austin getting in his face, trying to "motivate" the Alliance. I was like..."I had a precog dream about a lumpy guy in a brown unitard?" It was a psyched out moment.

Chills, man. :|

TerranRich
02-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Then we got out of the vehicle and Arn Anderson almost hit me with a car.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4435/arndrivingas4.jpg

DAMN YOU, ARN ANDERSON!!!

Kane Knight
02-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I once had a dream of beating Bret Hart for the US Championship. I was the man that morning. :cool:

I also had a dream involving Kenny Dykstra for some reason last night. Don't remember what it was about, I just remember something about his name coming up.

I once had a dream that I was having sex with my then-girlfriend, when all of a sudden...

ALLLLEYALAAAAA...

That's what popped into mind when I thought about what Kenny could be doing in your dream.

KingofOldSchool
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I had a dream that The One won the WWE Title and then Ultimate Warrior came back to feud with him because "Queering don't make pro wrestling work."

And then they both joined forces after Warrior realized that TOVO is a Republican.

Xero
02-05-2007, 01:34 PM
I once had a dream that I was having sex with my then-girlfriend, when all of a sudden...

ALLLLEYALAAAAA...

That's what popped into mind when I thought about what Kenny could be doing in your dream.
Being Hassan'd or having sex with me? :wtf:

Xero
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I had a dream that The One won the WWE Title and then Ultimate Warrior came back to feud with him because "Queering don't make pro wrestling work."

And then they both joined forces after Warrior realized that TOVO is a Republican.
Considering he never posted a picture, a TPWW profile wrestling would be pretty fucked up.

Champion of Europa
02-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Haha, for some reason we were in the backseat of the car talking while someone else was driving. Can't remember who. Might've been Undertaker.

TerranRich
02-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Hah, I'd love to have one of my dreams Hassan'd. That would fucking rock.

Linkbowler
02-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Arn Anderson almost hit me with a car.

He did it...for the Rock.

He did it...for the people.

Lock Jaw
02-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Hah, I'd love to have one of my dreams Hassan'd. That would fucking rock.

I have this one song on my computer that I can't find a complete file of, so I always put Hassan's theme after it on my playlist. So then I'm all getting into the song but then after like three minutes or so... AYALEEAHAYLEAHAYLEEEAH! And I'm just sitting there thinking "DAMMIT HASSAN!"

Not that this has anything to do with the topic.

:shifty:

KingofOldSchool
02-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Considering he never posted a picture, a TPWW profile wrestling would be pretty fucked up.

It wasn't a real dream, asshole. :roll:

Xero
02-05-2007, 05:10 PM
We all got one. :shifty:

Just John
02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
I had a dream that I saw booker T in some weird shop that sold everything (food, cars, gas, furniture) and he was going "I like that...yeeeah" "Sweet man, real nice" and all that shit.

TerranRich
02-06-2007, 02:20 PM
"I think I'll pay with credit now..."

"You didn't just say that. TELL ME you didn't just say that!"