PDA

View Full Version : Roundhouse

ron the dial
02-05-2007, 07:16 PM
So, I was thinking about old Nickelodeon shows after reading about Goo and Alfie from My Brother and Me earlier. The one show that came to mind that rarely gets any love (almost no one I know even remembers it) is Roundhouse. I tried to find some episodes online, but to no avail.

I'm sure that people here remember this show, but does anyone know where I can watch some episodes at? I need to see that mobile armchair again in my life.

Jeritron
02-05-2007, 07:18 PM
hahah I actually have some old snick tapes from when I was a kid that have roundhouse on them.
It was an okay show. It was no Pete and Pete or Salute Your Shorts, or Hey Dude. I could go on with old Nickeldeon tv shows all day. Like, you can't do that on television.

And what is perhaps one of the funniest and most memorable to me, but always forgotten........Welcome Freshmen.

ron the dial
02-05-2007, 07:19 PM
All of those shows pretty much comprise my childhood, and it's hard to find any of them unless you've taped them yourself. I know that Pete and Pete is on DVD, but I don't think that any of the others are.

Jeritron
02-05-2007, 07:24 PM
I've watched a bunch of salute your shorts before online. I think originally they were supposed to come out, I don't know if they have yet.
They're occaisionly on the digital cable channels for nickelodeon.

here:
http://www.easychair-exp.com/main.htm

I'll see what else I can dig up, you've gotten me interested haha

Kane Knight
02-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Roundhouse was fucking awesome. I looked for it a couple years back and found sweet fuck all.

Kane Knight
02-05-2007, 08:43 PM
SYS is slated for a future release, if that's what you mean, BTW.

UmbrellaCorporation
02-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Roundhouse was amazing.

I still even remember the theme song, even as gay as it was. :shifty: