PDA

View Full Version : I think we dodged two Finger Pokes of Doom here...

Xero
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
From PWInsider:

Jagger Kaye sent the following:

Hulk Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge this afternoon discussing the death of Anna Nicole Smith. He noted that he hung out with her at the last UFC in Florida, that she was "wobbling" all over and the hotel said she was "incoherent" checking in. Hogan claimed the press was trying to reach him since he and Smith recently posed for pictures together, but he instead called Bubba.

Bubba then said plenty of wrestling sites listen to his show and report on what they say. Bubba noted "the wrestling community is in an uproar:" over Hogan possibly going to TNA. Hulk said he never spoke with Dixie directly but his lawyer might have.

Hogan noted that Bubba gets him into trouble on the air and he received heat regarding the WWE Hall of Fame phone call from Vince McMahon's secretary that went out over the air. Bubba mentioned that was more Hogan's fault.

The subject changed to TNA possibly making a play for Big Show Paul Wight. Hogan said he received heat over the fact that when he was at UFC the crowd constantly chanted "Hogan, Hogan" during the matches.

Hogan also mentioned VH-1 made him an offer to start a promotion. He claimed VH-1 asked for "Hogan Knows Best" to film 20 episodes but he agreed to only 12. VH-1 pitched ideas for three different pilots including a Hogan-run wrestling company. Bubba brought up the fact that if VH-1 would get with both Hogan and TNA, "it would be unstoppable."

Hogan brought up that he felt the biggest angle in wrestling could be Hogan vs. Vince Russo. Hogan said he is not involved in Wrestlemania 23 and began goofing on the fact Bubba hates WWE and Vince would not give him wrestlers as guest. Hulk said "I apparently do not work there anymore".

Note from Mike: Interesting to note that today, WWE's merchandise website put all of their Hulk Hogan merchandise on clearance today.

Destor
02-08-2007, 06:45 PM
This is a great day. Where is Bad Company so I can mock him?

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 07:01 PM
HULK STILL RULES DESTOR!!!!!!

Destor
02-08-2007, 07:02 PM
*POINTS AT BC*

:rofl:

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 07:03 PM
YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN HE BECOMES THE SAVIOR OF TNA!!!

addy2hotty
02-08-2007, 07:04 PM
So what is obvious from this is, that Hogan saw Smith shortly before her death.

I hope he can explain his whereabouts. Although breaking news is that she had some spraypaint with the letters 'NWO' on her body. And a leg mark across her chest.

Scary stuff.

The One
02-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Every day I pray that Hogan will die. Every day I lose more faith in a god.

Xero
02-08-2007, 07:09 PM
LOL, pretty morbid but ROFL if this was a work by McMahon.

It could come out that Hogan, Smith and McMahon were in on it and eventually Smith would marry Vince.

Xero
02-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Every day I pray that Hogan will die. Every day I lose more faith in a god.
They don't call him "Immortal" for nothing. He's like a fucking cockroach.

KingofOldSchool
02-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Hogan seems like a totally nice guy outside the wrestling business, so as long as he's not around backstage or on camera, I'm happy.

mike627
02-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Meh,Hogan will come back when his wife wants a bigger house.:|

St. Jimmy
02-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Wrestlemania 9:
Replace Bret Hart with Kurt Angle.
Replace Yoko with Somoa Joe.

Hogan comes out, and you have history repeating itself.

* Yokozuna (w/Mr. Fuji) defeated Bret Hart to win the WWF Championship (8:55)
o Yokozuna pinned Hart after Fuji threw salt in Hart's eyes while he had Yokozuna in the Sharpshooter.
* Mr. Fuji challenged Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship, after he came out to check on Bret Hart's condition. Bret Hart gave Hogan the go ahead nod to take on Yokozuna.
* Hulk Hogan defeated Yokozuna (w/Mr. Fuji) to win the WWF Championship (0:21)
o Hogan pinned Yokozuna after a leg drop after Mr. Fuji inadvertently blinded Yokozuna with salt.

The One
02-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Why do you feel the need to recap us on the ending of WrestleMania IX?

Also, I don't seem to ever remember anyone at any UFC show chanting for Hogan. Did I miss something? Or is this another case of Hogan Knows Fantasy?

Xero
02-08-2007, 07:15 PM
ROFL, the characters even fit. A fat Samoan vs. a technical genius.

The One
02-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Except Angle wouldn't give the pussy Canadian nod of "Go ahead." Hogan would check on Angle, Angle would begin to bleed red, white and blue and break Hogan's ankle. If you can't beat your enemies, then cripple your friends. THAT'S the American Way. :y:

St. Jimmy
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM

Because some shitass mark is going to read this topic and be like :wtf: and give me grief because they don't know a fucking thing about wrestling history.

McLegend
02-08-2007, 07:26 PM

Also, I don't seem to ever remember anyone at any UFC show chanting for Hogan. Did I miss something? Or is this another case of Hogan Knows Fantasy?
Nah there were Hogan chants at Fight Night Live two weeks ago or so.

The One
02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Really? Wow. My respect for MMA fans on a whole just dropped a couple thousand pegs.

As for Jimmy...it's the ending of a WrestleMania, even the MARKS should be able to say how WrestleManias end.

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 09:22 PM
I think we need to see Joe v Hogan. With Hogan going over.

FourFifty
02-08-2007, 09:25 PM
YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN HE BECOMES THE SAVIOR OF TNA!!!

If Steiner/Angle/Christian/Sting/Nash can't do it, I doubt The Hulkster can.

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Have some Faith FourFifty, now Russo and Hogan have settled their lawsuit, they can turn it into an angle in TNA. THE NEW BLOOD VS THE MILLIONAIRES CLUB

McLegend
02-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Then Russo brings in Hogan's Couch, and they have an artifical Hip on a pole match

McLegend
02-08-2007, 09:37 PM
God I hate Russo

The One
02-08-2007, 09:37 PM
I think we need to see Joe v Hogan. With Hogan going over.

The smark's most over rated pile of shit vs. The mark's most over rated pile o shit.

That match would make my head explode.

Xero
02-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Here's something to ponder: Would TNA fans cheer because Hogan, the biggest name in the business bar-none (and let's face it, it's true) is in TNA or shit on him because he's Hulk Hogan, they know he'll fuck up TNA and drive it into the ground with his politicking?

Seriously, I don't know what the reaction would be.

McLegend
02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
He would be cheered

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
It would be fucking awesome. Especially when the smarts turn on Joe because NOONE CAN RESISTS HOGANS CHARISMA LIVE.

Destor
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM
It would be fucking awesome. Especially when the smarts turn on Joe because NOONE CAN RESISTS HOGANS CHARISMA LIVE.HE IS THE IRRESISTABLE FORCE BROTHER!

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 10:07 PM
He's got the Stars and Stripes running through his veins
He was born and raised in the US of A.
He wears the Heart of his country on his sleeve,
You fight for your freedom if you really believe...
He's American made!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Company
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Who is this man?
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/6c/180px-Hulk_america.jpg

Xero
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM
He's got the Stars and Stripes running through his veins
He was born and raised in the US of A.
He wears the Heart of his country on his sleeve,
You fight for your freedom if you really believe...
He's American made!!!!!!!!!!

Triple H, Yes! Happy!!!!!!!!!!!

tucsonspeed6
02-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Hogan brought up that he felt the biggest angle in wrestling could be Hogan vs. Vince Russo.

":rofl: " doesn't even describe how laughable this is...

Thirty ":rofl: " in a row wouldn't be enough.

Savio
02-10-2007, 05:41 PM
YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN HE BECOMES THE SAVIOR OF TNA!!!:cool: