PDA

View Full Version : WWE v.s TNA production

Jordan
02-20-2007, 05:36 PM
So I had a great night last Thursday, it was the first time in probably 2 or 3 years that I sat through an entire epidsode of pro wrestling. We had TNA v.s WWE Thursday Raw, it was great. So im flipping back and forth being as nostalgic and I realized, TNA's production quality, camera work, and music is probably about 100 times cooler than WWE's. I was shocked, I figured WWE was the best when it comes to all of that, but no sir, TNA rocks that shit. Plus the wrestling was about 20 times better as well. Im not a TNA troll, nor am I WWE wussie but TNA is better than WWE. done

Avenger
02-20-2007, 05:38 PM
I just stood on a plug and then stubbed my toe on a door.

The plug is shinier so it's better than the door.

Jordan
02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Thats exactly what im saying, good for you.

Tombstone275
02-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Im seeing another WWF vs WCW

Jordan
02-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok... WWE's filming totally exposes the shittiness of their wrestlers. WWE's master shots and jumping from shot to shot when a move is executed just hides all of the action and contact. TNA does it as well, but not nearly as often as WWE. Plus TNA holds on their close ups a lot longer making everything look a lot more real, more like MMA. This is preferable to me because when I watch WWE I am embarrased for myself sometimes.