PDA

View Full Version : Umaga v Lindsay at Wrestlemania 23!!!??? **Spoilers***

redoneja
02-23-2007, 02:16 PM
NoDQ.com (http://nodq.com/) > WWE (http://nodq.com/wwe/) > Donald Trump calls Bobby Lashley "Lindsay"
Posted by Aaron Rift (arift@socal.rr.com) on 02/23/2007 at 01:54 PM

Donald Trump appeared on the Imus in the Morning program on WFAN in New York and MSNBC. He promoted his WrestleMania match with Vince McMahon, calling Vince "a great guy." He said WM is totally sold out and that 100,000 people will be in attendance. When the host asked him who his wrestler was, he told him it was a guy named "Lindsay" in reference to Lashley. Also, it took a few moments to think of him before "Lindsay" came out. The host tried to get Trump to admit that wrestling was fixed, but Donald chose his words carefully and put over the wrestlers as great athletes. He referred to "Lindsay" as a black gentleman who is the strongest guy he's ever seen. Trump also said that a percentage of the earnings from the match are going to charity.

SammyG
02-23-2007, 02:19 PM
lmfao @ Lindsey. Also, hey, include spoilers in your title dude.

BigDaddyCool
02-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Wow, that match is going to suck because of lashley.

Corkscrewed
02-23-2007, 03:06 PM
^^ Eh, better to spoil it now than to let anyone who doesn't know about the rumored match to get his hopes up.

McLegend
02-23-2007, 03:09 PM
lol tremendous. Also everyone knows wrestling is staged so why do people have to always get people to say it's staged? Don't get that at all

Also SPOILERS? Who gives a fuck? Seriously

Splaya
02-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Doesnt matter. Austin reffing this match will draw my interest

Jeritron
02-23-2007, 03:14 PM
BAHHGAWD, STUNNER ONTO A BAG OF FRUITY FRUITY SKITTLES. THE SKITTLES ERA HAS BEGUN

Lock Jaw
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL THE DEBUT OF BOBBY LINDSAY IN YOUR TITLE?!

You Ass.

Jeritron
02-23-2007, 03:30 PM
PINATA! PINATA! PINATA!

Xero
02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
He is a black gentleman, not unlike Will Brandy.

Anybody Thrilla
02-23-2007, 03:41 PM
lol tremendous. Also everyone knows wrestling is staged so why do people have to always get people to say it's staged? Don't get that at all

Also SPOILERS? Who gives a fuck? Seriously

I give a fuck. This definitely should've said spoilers on it.

WHAT...THE....FUCK?!?!?!

Hearing Bobby Lashley announced as Donald Trump's representative would have been my ONLY mark out moment this year.

:foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

Fox
02-23-2007, 03:44 PM
If Bobby Lashley danced and sang, he could be Wayne Brady.

And he's the ECW Champion.

Xero
02-23-2007, 03:46 PM
But Bobby DOES dance AND sing!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/bobbybrady.jpg

Stickman
02-23-2007, 03:47 PM
I wonder what Lindsey is like. Where did he get his start in the wrestling business?

Disturbed316
02-23-2007, 04:41 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 22 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

Volchok
02-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Did it strike anyone else as funny that he called him a "black gentlemen"?

Xero
02-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Did it strike anyone else as funny that he called him a "black gentlemen"?
He is a black gentleman, not unlike Will Brandy.

So yes, someone did.

M-A-G
02-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I love Trump.

The One
02-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Trump is the man.

mrslackalack
02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Trump and Buffer should be friends then. Remember when Buffer called Bret Hart Bret Clarke?

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't like the comparisons of Bobby Lashley to Wayne Brady. I mean, nothing against Bobby Lashley, but Wayne Brady would probably actually draw. Brady is pretty built, too. Given the proper training, he'd be able to work a good match. He's got Rock-like charisma, as well. Wayne Brady becomming a professional wrestler would actually be better than Bobby Lashley becomming a professional wrestler, in my opinion.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2007, 10:23 PM
This match could have been it for Umaga and Lashley. The match where they "arrived". Unfortunately, the order of interest in the match will be Austin, Trump, McMahon, Umaga, Lashley. That's not good when this is meant to be Bobby's big break. The pop Austin will get could do more to hurt Bobby Lashley than help him.

owenbrown
02-23-2007, 10:47 PM
But Bobby DOES dance AND sing!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/bobbybrady.jpg

ROFL @ the expression on Ryan Stiles' face :rofl:

and oh yeah this match/PPV will probably be a big clusterfuck

Lock Jaw
02-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Wayne Brady would probably be really good at improvising a match on the go as well.

FourFifty
02-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Pfft, you're all shallow people. He meant to say Lindsay. Why? Because it's not going to be Umaga VS Lashey. It's Umaga VS Lindsay.

Picture this! WM 23, a sold out crowd! Hair vs Hair plus the ic title on the line for this historic match!
Umaga VS Lindsay Lohan
WOOOO!!! FUCKIN' RATINGS!!!!!

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Pfft, you're all shallow people. He meant to say Lindsay. Why? Because it's not going to be Umaga VS Lashey. It's Umaga VS Lindsay.

Picture this! WM 23, a sold out crowd! Hair vs Hair plus the ic title on the line for this historic match!
Umaga VS Lindsay Lohan
WOOOO!!! FUCKIN' RATINGS!!!!!

Armando would turn face and cost Umaga the match, revealing that he is the agent that got Lindsay Lohan got started in show business. With Lindsay Lohan as the new Intercontinental Champion, and only the second "female" in the history of the business to hold it, Joanie "Chyna" Laurer returns to the WWE, and begins a battle of the washed-up party whores.

Backlash gets changed to "Cracklash", where Bobby Lashley returns with Wayne Brady in toe, pissed off Lindsay stole his moment, and we get Chyna, Lashley and Brady as RAW's new D-Generation X to keep the merchandise selling.

Lashley, with his beautiful teenage girl voice, then records a song with Wayne Brady called "It Should Have Been CrackLashley".

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Greg Proops should so replace Todd Grisham, by the way.

Xero
02-24-2007, 11:25 AM
From PWInsider:

Donald Trump appeared on Imus in the Morning yesterday and stated his wrestler at Wrestlemania 23 was " a man named Lindsey." He also noted met a 7 foot tall man in Portland named Hindu at Raw. Thanks to everyone who sent that along. Lashley and Khali must be thrilled they made such a huge impression on the Donald.

:rofl:

PullMyFinger
02-24-2007, 11:48 AM
LMAO

KingofOldSchool
02-24-2007, 11:53 AM
:rofl:

V
02-24-2007, 03:37 PM
*marks out*

SammyG
02-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Rofl, at least Lindsey sounds kiiiiiiinda like Lashley, Hindu does not sound like Khali one bit.

DAMN iNATOR
02-24-2007, 05:15 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 22 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

DAMN iNATOR
02-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Doesnt matter. Austin reffing this match will draw my interest

You know damn well that if that happened there'd be stunners everywhere and he'd find a way to have Lashley win because of how much SCSA hates Vinny Mac.

Xero
02-24-2007, 05:31 PM
You know damn well that if that happened there'd be stunners everywhere and he'd find a way to have Lashley win because of how much SCSA hates Vinny Mac.
There's no "if"s about it.

Lock Jaw
02-24-2007, 07:19 PM
They should have Khali be the barber at the end of the match who will cut Vince's hair. Only instead of using scissors, he'll just Khali Chop it off.

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2007, 08:24 PM
As I said earlier, the fans are going to be more interested in Stone Cold Steve Austin and Donald Trump than Bobby Lashley. I can understand why the WWE is doing this, but I doubt it will work out as perfectly as they wish it to.

Xero
02-24-2007, 08:46 PM
They're getting huge media promotion already. It's starting off strong.

No doubt there will be a bigger media blitz once we get closer to Mania.