PDA

View Full Version : Ya know...*Raw spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
02-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Khali has some sort of weird foreign charisma.

Seriously he could make a pretty good face down the road.

For example some new heel stable could force Khali to join them ala Kane in the Corporation. They berate him, make fun of him, but yet Khali doesn't do anything because they own his contract.

Then one day the heel stable is beating down whatever top face they are feuding with when Khali's music hits. They think he is going to finish off the face when he starts beating the shit out of the stable. Chops, headbutts, and kicks a plenty.

Seeing the reaction he got tonight during the Masterlock Challenge and a month or so ago during that mini Rumble on Raw with Cena. Khali was getting a big face reaction.

I think they should use that as a catalyst for a face turn. And they should do more segments like he did with The Coach last week where he yells at the heels in his language and then just walks away leaving the heel scared shitless.

Ninti the Mad
02-26-2007, 11:31 PM
He needs a tiny partner that he defends when in trouble.

a la Super Crazy

El Fangel
02-26-2007, 11:34 PM
I agree with Ninti, if he had a smaller quick partner, like Rey and Show were it would work out pretty well I think.

KingofOldSchool
02-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Everyone is small compared to Khali.

RAWWWR

SammyG
02-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Khali will slash, dash, cut a hole in your ass

Jura
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
He needs a tiny partner that he defends when in trouble.

a la Super Crazy
And after they win or squash the competition, Super Crazy can just jump onto Khali and sit on his shoulder as they walk to the back.

Xerzes
02-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Khali must steal Hornswaggle.

Fignuts
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
I cant help but love Khali just for his sheer physical presence.

The Icon of Elisim
02-27-2007, 01:40 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1600636#post1600636

RP
02-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Why is it that everytime i come up with ideas in this forum, or start to hype someone of something, 5 threads pop up the next week saying the same shit.

Answer: I'm the only one aloud to have the bright ideas around here asshole.

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2007, 03:45 AM
The Great Khali as a heel is completely shit. The guy can at least look dominated in a feel good way as a babyface. He does need a small "little buddy" to defend. Super Crazy is a good choice, as is an incoming cruiserweight or a pre-existing one not being used. For some reason, I think a Great Khali/Funaki tag team would be the stuff of legend.

RP
02-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Around the World In A Khali Minute

Londoner
02-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Speaking of Khali having someone smaller than him to defend, Hornswoggle/Khali as a team would be comedy.

Jura
02-27-2007, 06:15 AM
The greatest tag team ever would be Christian and Khali. Oh all the mischief they would get into. Those crazy kids.

KingofOldSchool
02-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Jimmy Wang Yang should befriend Khali and make Khali his deputy cowboy buddy.

Khali in a cowboy hat = ratings

lort
02-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Jimmy Wang Yang should befriend Khali and make Khali his deputy cowboy buddy.

Khali in a cowboy hat = ratings

That is a fantastic idea.

Theo Dious
02-27-2007, 12:02 PM
For some reason, I think a Great Khali/Funaki tag team would be the stuff of legend.

They need to have segments with Funaki showing Khali around America and messing up the history. Like he shows Khali the Washington Monument and says it's a symbol commemorating that George Washington was the most well-hung president in history. Meanwhile Khali should keep trying to mega-chop random passersby while Funaki tries to make him pay attention.

Theo Dious
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
The greatest tag team ever would be Christian and Khali. Oh all the mischief they would get into. Those crazy kids.

"Get off my lawn!"

/Ric Flair

Mercury Bullet
02-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I think alot of his pop is merely out of spite for the WWE's determination to push him and cram him down our throats every show. I think that as a whole the audience had just said if you want get rid of him then we are just gonna force him into a face to throw a monkeywrench at your plans.

Theo Dious
02-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I think alot of his pop is merely out of spite for the WWE's determination to push him and cram him down our throats every show. I think that as a whole the audience had just said if you want get rid of him then we are just gonna force him into a face to throw a monkeywrench at your plans.

Meh, I don't think that the fans "as a whole" are that coordinated. If that were the case he'd more likely be drawing cheap X-Pac heat.

Russenmafia
02-27-2007, 02:16 PM

they dig the chops.

Anybody Thrilla
02-27-2007, 09:39 PM
I work with a casual fan who loves Khali on account of him being 'fucking huge'. It's really not that hard to get people over with casual fans, so I don't think Khali is as widely hated as we like to think.