PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin (Raw Spoilers)

Rammsteinmad
02-27-2007, 02:41 PM
So what was up with his slip on the top rope? Is this his gimmick now or summit?

I ain't watched wrestling for a while, but I always watch the clips on WWE.com, and they wouldn't show it on WWE.com if a wrestler screwed up like that. And I couldn't hear any "you fucked up" chants.

Someone fill me in.

Destor
02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
He fucked up.

SammyG
02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
He fucked up.

King Steve
02-27-2007, 02:57 PM
He fucked up.

The Ravishing One
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
He fucked up.

Savio
02-27-2007, 04:04 PM
He didn't mean to do that.

Rammsteinmad
02-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Really?! WTF?! Don't they usually edit out mistakes. I know Raw is live, but surely they wouldn't show it on WWE.com like that.

ClockShot
02-27-2007, 04:16 PM
LOL at the "He fucked up." line coming a minute after one another.

But yeah, looks like he misfired on that which would have been one hell of a spot, but after that, it was a rush job.

JR claimed that the "ropes were wet".

Xero
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I thought he broke his neck. The way he landed was one of the rare time I yelled out in terror.

You know, the way he landed, Jeff was stupid to go straight into the cover like that. Had he been injured Jeff could have made it much worse. In fact, I think they were rushing the finish because the ref went straight to the three, but Shelton got out at the last second.

Stickman
02-27-2007, 04:32 PM
HE seems to slip alot, maybe he should learn what he's doing first.

Stickman
02-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I also though maybe it was the plan, reason being, Hardy goes for the pin right away, 2 count, climbs the rope swanton, 123, seemed almost planned.

Corkscrewed
02-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, but in this case, the announcers (smartly) sold it as a mistake, and it turned into an integral part of the finish, so it would have been hard to edit it out.

Goulet
02-27-2007, 04:55 PM
I thought he broke his neck. The way he landed was one of the rare time I yelled out in terror.

You know, the way he landed, Jeff was stupid to go straight into the cover like that. Had he been injured Jeff could have made it much worse. In fact, I think they were rushing the finish because the ref went straight to the three, but Shelton got out at the last second.

In Jeff's defence, he made the right call in terms of the match, had he just stood there like an idiot people would be all over him, I understand if Shelton was injured Jeff could've made it worse, but he wasn't, Jeff made the best call he could make IMO

Xero
02-27-2007, 04:57 PM
In Jeff's defence, he made the right call in terms of the match, had he just stood there like an idiot people would be all over him, I understand if Shelton was injured Jeff could've made it worse, but he wasn't, Jeff made the best call he could make IMO
I completely agree, but he didn't even hesitate.

Perhapses it was planned.

Didn't Shelton have the falling/botching gimmick before? Or was that someone else?

KingofOldSchool
02-27-2007, 04:57 PM
IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Arnold HamNegger
02-27-2007, 04:59 PM

True, God knows what Orton would have done. Probably gotten a chair and hit himself in the head to have a double count out.

Xero
02-27-2007, 05:00 PM
True, God knows what Orton would have done. Probably gotten a chair and hit himself in the head to have a double count out.
Orton would have gotten out of the ring, started crying and repeating "NOT IN THE SCRIPT! NOT IN THE SCRIPT!"

Mr. JL
02-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I completely agree, but he didn't even hesitate.

Perhapses it was planned.

Didn't Shelton have the falling/botching gimmick before? Or was that someone else?
JT Smith used to do it all the time in ECW. He'd 'slip' off the top rope.

I have noticed that it is usually 50/50 with Benjamin slippin off the ropes when doin a high spot, at least to me that is.

Stickman
02-27-2007, 06:10 PM
He's always been pretty sloppy, why everybody enjoys his cock in their mouth is beyond me.

The Ravishing One
02-27-2007, 06:15 PM
He's always been pretty sloppy, why everybody enjoys his cock in their mouth is beyond me.

Angle is in the gang

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKomjcniv1k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKomjcniv1k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The Ravishing One
02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
There is some random shit on YouTube.

JT
02-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Angle is in the gang

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKomjcniv1k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKomjcniv1k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

xD

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
I actually think it has more to do with the WWE not letting its wrestlers at the break-neck speed they can go. I've noticed more botches in cruiserweight matches in the WWE than what the guys are usually creditted to, and I believe it might have something to do with the "WWE style".

And Jeff stayed in the match well, but if Shelton hurt his neck, that could have really fucked him up. Benjamin apparently needed to be helped to the back by referee's, so he's not paralysed, but he could still be hurt.

Who was refereeing the match? I'm going to guess it was one of the more inexperienced refs. That spot was just calling for Jeff to try and capitalise on the situation, only for the ref to hold him back and check if Shelton was injured, while Jeff looks pissed, maybe kicks the rope because his advantage might be lost.

Shelton is still the man. The guy can wrestle, perform some good high flying moves (say what you want about him fucking up, just watch his Money in the Bank Ladder Matches) and he's got charisma. He fucked up once, but guess what, so did Owen Hart when he broke Austin's neck. Everyone fucks up.

Funky Fly
02-27-2007, 10:08 PM
It tastes like grape juice.

Stickman
02-28-2007, 03:09 PM
WOw, I didnt' realize kurt angle was gay. Well, he does have a lisp and enjoys biting cock....

Theo Dious
02-28-2007, 03:19 PM

He's black, duh.

Arnold HamNegger
02-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Angle is in the gang

Hell, even his mouth piece is black. He can't get enough!

Destor
02-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I actually think it has more to do with the WWE not letting its wrestlers at the break-neck speed they can go. I've noticed more botches in cruiserweight matches in the WWE than what the guys are usually creditted to, and I believe it might have something to do with the "WWE style".

And Jeff stayed in the match well, but if Shelton hurt his neck, that could have really fucked him up. Benjamin apparently needed to be helped to the back by referee's, so he's not paralysed, but he could still be hurt.

Who was refereeing the match? I'm going to guess it was one of the more inexperienced refs. That spot was just calling for Jeff to try and capitalise on the situation, only for the ref to hold him back and check if Shelton was injured, while Jeff looks pissed, maybe kicks the rope because his advantage might be lost.

Shelton is still the man. The guy can wrestle, perform some good high flying moves (say what you want about him fucking up, just watch his Money in the Bank Ladder Matches) and he's got charisma. He fucked up once, but guess what, so did Owen Hart when he broke Austin's neck. Everyone fucks up.While I agree with what you said, Shleton hasn't just fucked up once. He fucks up high spots on a regular basis. Let's be honest here.

Arnold HamNegger
02-28-2007, 03:57 PM
While I agree with what you said, Shleton hasn't just fucked up once. He fucks up high spots on a regular basis. Let's be honest here.

Nigga'z Trippin!

Destor
02-28-2007, 04:18 PM
ROFL