PDA

View Full Version : Bischoff and Heyman should start a new company...

Rammsteinmad
03-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Thoughts?

The One
03-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I think both would rather never work a day in their life ever again than work with the other one...

Stickman
03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
I think they should each run their own business. It would be interesting.

BTW...wasn't there talk not too long ago of Turner looking to get back in it

Xero
03-07-2007, 04:27 PM
There was talk of Turner wanting to get back in the week after Vince announced the WWE ate WCW.

M-A-G
03-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Neither one of them had a clue on how to manage either people or money and their personalities just don't mesh. I actually feel sorry for whoever would work for that company.

dablackguy
03-07-2007, 04:38 PM
With what talent?

M-A-G
03-07-2007, 04:41 PM
With what talent?

Exactly. I mean let's not lose sight of the fact that we had people doing their damndest to not work for these guys anymore in the past.

Arnold HamNegger
03-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I bet there aren't many people in the wrestling industry that hate each other more than those two. I think Heyman would rather garggle on a monkey's nutsack than work with Bischoff.

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2007, 06:15 PM
If Paul Heyman is given money, and has someone check where it's going, he would create the best wrestling product in the world.

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 06:29 PM
I think people hating each other in the industry is when you get the best TV. Think back to ONS1 and the Raw before it. The hate between Bisch and Heyman flowed through that, but it made for some of the best TV we've had in the last 6 years.

Arnold HamNegger
03-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I think people hating each other in the industry is when you get the best TV. Think back to ONS1 and the Raw before it. The hate between Bisch and Heyman flowed through that, but it made for some of the best TV we've had in the last 6 years.

Agreed that it makes great TV, but could you imagine those two in a board room arguing over final say for ideas? If they were equal partners in a new wrestling company, there would need to be security in every meeting. I think the creativity would suffer because the bitterness and spite would take over. Neither would ever give in and nothing would get accomplished. What we would have is wrestling's version of "Chinese Democracy"...we'd be in the year 2017 still waiting for the first episode to be released.

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Agreed that it makes great TV, but could you imagine those two in a board room arguing over final say for ideas? If they were equal partners in a new wrestling company, there would need to be security in every meeting. I think the creativity would suffer because the bitterness and spite would take over. Neither would ever give in and nothing would get accomplished. What we would have is wrestling's version of "Chinese Democracy"...we'd be in the year 2017 still waiting for the first episode to be released.

Get someone to pay them bucks to get on with each other and they'd be good doggies. If Turner threw a few million at them and an MO to 'destroy Vince', they'd get on for a while. Fuck it, throw Russo in there as well. They can all agree to disagree. Film just the meetings. It would be gold.

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Is there a source of major money to fund a wrestling promotion these days? Does Turner still have the resources and interest in the industry to do it?

Little feds like TNA and WSX, with fairly small budgets have gotten TV deals, and are seen as "mainstream" promotions. Granted, neither is huge, but you can tell there is demand for another wrestling entity out there. You never really saw thrown together promotions come together back in the Attitude era and get TV to compete with WWE and WCW.

Besides Turner, who could possibly create a wrestling promotion that could give the WWE a run for its money in terms of finances and production values?

I think maybe Hulk Hogan could work something out. Viacom, which owns Spike TV and MTV last time I checked, has a good past with wrestling. If Hogan made a pitch to them, I could see a new beast in town.

Rammsteinmad
03-08-2007, 02:29 AM
What about Donald Trump? Lol... But for real... not some crappy angle where it's like "you shaved my head, I'm gonna start a rival company".

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2007, 03:45 AM
What about Donald Trump? Lol... But for real... not some crappy angle where it's like "you shaved my head, I'm gonna start a rival company".

Trump has the money to. I actually wouldn't mind it if Trump did just set up another brand under the WWE, though. Apparently they might be going up to five if they branch overseas, so they might as well get used to four.

I just want to see Trump bring back WCW with Eric Bischoff as its President. :love:

Arnold HamNegger
03-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Get someone to pay them bucks to get on with each other and they'd be good doggies. If Turner threw a few million at them and an MO to 'destroy Vince', they'd get on for a while. Fuck it, throw Russo in there as well. They can all agree to disagree. Film just the meetings. It would be gold.

WOW would that be :drool: .

BEST REALITY SHOW...EVER!

.44 Magdalene
03-08-2007, 06:51 PM
I've thought about Trump trying to start into the business before. His stint in WWE now might be him getting a sneak peek at how the background operates...and any competition-level wrestling show making it to television is going to make me dance.