PDA

View Full Version : The Hardcore Diaries

dablackguy
03-07-2007, 05:35 PM
I haven't bought it but I'm considering doing so. Does anyone have it and if so any good?

Goulet
03-07-2007, 05:44 PM
It's pretty good... not near as good as his other 2, it's pretty interesting that WWE put this out cause he pretty much shits all over them the entire book

Blitz
03-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Ordered it. Should have it next week sometime.

Arnold HamNegger
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
It's pretty good... not near as good as his other 2, it's pretty interesting that WWE put this out cause he pretty much shits all over them the entire book

Got any examples? I'm gonna have to check this out then.

Goulet
03-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Got any examples? I'm gonna have to check this out then.
He bitches about the ECW ONS storyline he had, It was originally supposed to be some sort of thing with Vince McMahon and Foley making Terry Funk join the kiss my ass club and then Terry biting a chunk out of Vince's ass... then they didn't do it and Foley was pissed... there's a bunch of stuff like that, Foley holds nothing back. He goes on about how DX have too much TV time and stuff... pretty good read, he comes off as a bit bitter though.

addy2hotty
03-07-2007, 07:40 PM
He bitches about the ECW ONS storyline he had, It was originally supposed to be some sort of thing with Vince McMahon and Foley making Terry Funk join the kiss my ass club and then Terry biting a chunk out of Vince's ass... then they didn't do it and Foley was pissed... there's a bunch of stuff like that, Foley holds nothing back. He goes on about how DX have too much TV time and stuff... pretty good read, he comes off as a bit bitter though.

**shock** BITTER??

I hope he doesn't go to TNA and destroy his legacy with the IWC and get called 'crazzzzyfool'.

St. Jimmy
03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
anyone found a Torrent for it yet?

Shaved Monkey
03-07-2007, 08:33 PM

Really?

I don't think I could read a book on the computer. I would have to print it out and that wouldn't be much better I don't think.

St. Jimmy
03-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Reading books on the computer is actually much better. You can resize fonts, and plus if i get lazy i can make Word or my PDF reader read the book to me.

St. Jimmy
03-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Plus I don't buy Music/Movies/Books/Comics/Applications. ^_^

Shaved Monkey
03-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Reading books on the computer is actually much better. You can resize fonts, and plus if i get lazy i can make Word or my PDF reader read the book to me.

You know. I never considered the program reading to you thing.

Hmm. I haven't had a bed time story read to me in a long time.

Arnold HamNegger
03-07-2007, 08:41 PM

Ok, so who here WOULD approve having a chunk bitten out of their ass? Can't blame Vince for this one.

Thanks for the info Goulet, I'll have to check it out. :y:

RGWhat316
03-07-2007, 09:51 PM
I just bought the book the other day, and have been entertained so far. Wal-mart actually had the book in last week, and I decided to buy it there.

XL
03-07-2007, 10:00 PM
I din't even know you could get torrents for books!?

What do they do? Scan the pages? Type it out?

If one does pop up anywhere please hook me up! In fact if you have torrents for any other wrestling books hook me up with those too!

rob11
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM

If one does pop up anywhere please hook me up! In fact if you have torrents for any other wrestling books hook me up with those too!
That isn't a horrible idea. E-books are convienent.

Blitz
03-07-2007, 10:30 PM

Just.....go to any torrent site and search for whatever book you're looking for.