PDA

View Full Version : Oi OI

Ogen
03-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Here one of you lot I just turned on my tv and seen STONE COLD someone pm me when he stunners someone cause i loveed him

Xero
03-09-2007, 08:00 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 22 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

Blitz
03-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Now we just need someone to say "It's still real to me, dammit" and post a fake headline link, and we'll have all wrestling forum humour in one thread.

Xero
03-09-2007, 08:14 PM
<a href=#>BLITZ tries to MAKE A FUNNY, FAILS. (WHERE IS HE GOING NEXT!?)</a>

.44 Magdalene
03-09-2007, 08:18 PM
You forgot about a Khali interjection.

Dorkchop
03-09-2007, 08:19 PM
<a href=http://blog.myspace.com/reachfortheskyle>BLITZ nude PISSING in a SINK!!!! OMG!!!! you will never BELIEVE</a>