PDA

View Full Version : I will totally mark out if.... (HoF Spoilers)

FourFifty
03-12-2007, 12:58 AM
I read that Dustin Runnels and his brother are going to induct The American Dream into the HoF. Be it a shoot or story, I would totally mark the fuck out if Dustin came out as Goldust and slapped Dusty across his fat face. Then again, Goldust ever comes back I'm going to be pissed because I don't smoke. Something like that, I'd need to light something (legal or not) up.

The One
03-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Your sig is right...

Mr. Nerfect
03-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Some may see it as disrespectful if they used the Hall of Fame ceremony to begin angles, but the moment I saw Dustin being confirmed to induct Dusty, I really wanted to see him show up as Goldust, and crash the party.

Have him just say stuff like "Dusty chose his profession over his kids, and he didn't love me enough. How do you like your big moment, Daddy?" and then have Cody get between his disturbed brother and upset father. Cody and Goldust can then feud on RAW. :y:

Jeritron
03-12-2007, 07:57 AM
...and in the best case scenario you get a forgettable midcard fued that results in yet another Goldust release. However, in the worst case scenario you get the seeds to another chapter in the Goldust saga that are left unused (ie Gtv and I still remember)

I love Goldust, he's a memorable character. But I think its time to let go.

FourFifty
03-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Have him just say stuff like "Dusty chose his profession over his kids, and he didn't love me enough. How do you like your big moment, Daddy?" and then have Cody get between his disturbed brother and upset father. Cody and Goldust can then feud on RAW. :y:

:drool:!

Xerzes
03-13-2007, 03:31 AM
Isn't Cody 15 or something?

Afterlife
03-14-2007, 01:37 AM
And you've never seen a 15 year old boy break up an argument between a shimmering, patricidal drag queen and a sweaty fat man with a territorially ingrained speech impediment?

FourFifty
03-14-2007, 03:20 AM
On my last trip to West Hollywood I saw that.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Cody's like 20-something, I believe.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2007, 01:42 AM
He's been training since he was 15 or so.