PDA

View Full Version : The Donald question

Kane Knight
03-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Okay, really this is more than just about Trump, but bear with me. okay, every week, see ads for Raw when watching thing like Psych, Monk, and Law and Order. Now, every Monday Night for a while, it seems like "The Donald" is showing up for an unprecedented Raw appeararance that will rock the world of Sports Entertainment.

Now, I'm a bit out of the loop, but it seems like the same lame shit every week. Is this really the case? Have they just been rerunning the same sort of thing of late with Trump's involvement?

Indifferent Clox
03-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I feel the storyline sucks. Austin is the only decent thing about it. If Lashley A) puts the title on the line and makes it extreme rules, to sort of add a second storyline and maybe Trump says he gets ECW if he wins or B) if Lashley loses the title to someone else before WM23 I'd be happier with it.

In the second case only because I'd have another match to distract me from the shit that is^

Jeritron
03-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Lashley has no credible heel challenger for his title, and why feed him someone like RVD or Punk if he's just gonna squash them. It'd be a throwaway match if he was in anything else.

This match is better for him and his career, the brand of ECW and that belt whether or not its put on the line.

Stickman
03-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Basically there's no point with the Storyline. It's just to have a celebrety at WM

Arnold HamNegger
03-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Basically there's no point with the Storyline. It's just to have a celebrety at WM

And to take up 3/4 of every ECW and Smackdown show recapping it.